Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
The headline update is that I'm trying to get the next subscriber playtest out by December 9th (if I absolutely murder myself with dev work over the next few days, which I plan to do). Then once the bugs are ironed out, the full release should come a week after that. The main things I am working on adding are:

1. ~350 new sex positions, each with different stats and effects
2. The ability to invite NPCs over to your house (I'm thinking, sometimes they will invite themselves over)
3. Quite a few general enhancements of the randomized sex encounters. For instance there will be more stats, such as Control and Stamina - there will be more dialogue and interaction opportunities as well to make them feel more fleshed out
4. A couple scenes with Alexia / Stepdad for them to react to you having guys over
5. The ability for NPCs to "accompany" you places. This will prevent you from getting hit on, although the NPC that's with you will probably hit on you, hehe. He might even do stuff like try to buy you his favorite slutty outfits at the mall, and things like that. I'm still working on this potential feature but think it could be fun as a precursor to "dates".
6. You'll also be able to "train" your NPC fuck-buddy's stats. It'll be like pokemon! Though watch out, they might try to train you as well
7. Like 100 new outfits!
8. Rework of the dont cum minigame to make it a bit more fair. Instead of the "interrupting text" stopping you from interacting with the game, it will simply temporarily reverse your controls.

This update is more about depth to the sex and NPC interactions, it does not solve any core problems really about game progression. Those types of enhancements will come in the 0.17x updates.
Sounds amazing. Can't wait to try it out.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is there a safe way to incease feminity without risk of losing identity?
Also I think the losing stats when cum touches the skin is a bit too unbalanced especially in the GB scenes where you'd have to dodge 5 times or so.
I agree these are a bit unbalanced at the moment. Rest assured in the 0.17x updates, which will focus purely on progression and balance enhancements (motivations for playing, on-ramps to being transformed, improvements to the job, a lot of new family scenes), that I will do my best to get all the stat interactions to make a lot more sense...

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you for all the hard work on this project. Are you planning more pregnancy content or are you focusing on more sexual content first?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
No, but the developer may allow it later. They are just getting the mechanics hammered out right now.
That's right... I'll probably add female NPC pregnancy at some point (it won't be as involved as MC pregnancy), and since Alexia will be eventually enabled as a bang-able NPC, she'll probably just participate in the same feature, with a lot of unique flavor text of course.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
X-Change Life 0.16d has entered the subscriber playtesting phase!!! Wooohooo! This has a bunch of stuff that was super tricky to get working.

Here's a couple screenshots of some new things being added... will post as soon as the bugs are fixed and a couple more features have been added.
position selection.png invitees.png

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
X-Change Life 0.16d has entered the subscriber playtesting phase!!! Wooohooo! This has a bunch of stuff that was super tricky to get working.

Here's a couple screenshots of some new things being added... will post as soon as the bugs are fixed and a couple more features have been added.
View attachment 2223689 View attachment 2223691
Just subscribed, though I won't be able to permanently stay subscribed.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Some updates on the progress of the playtest, have added quite a few new features today:
Will the MC get a chance at having female love interests? Also, can we tone down the prostitution stuff, lol?

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I think you are missing the point of the game
The lesbian stuff intrigues me, especially reading the cards. The majority of the men offering money annoys me to a degree, unless there is a valid reason for it. I am not missing the point, I want to ask, as a fan, for some clarification on things I am interested in. The pregnancy angle was cool once, but I am excited for more.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Will the MC get a chance at having female love interests? Also, can we tone down the prostitution stuff, lol?
Relationships will come, but when I do them I plan to do them a bit more justice than is typically done by adult games. They will be more than just slideshows of scenes, they will be emergently based on pre existing mechanics.

Simpler concepts like prostitution and casual sex are much easier to implement earlier while I’m still developing the game’s foundational mechanics. But rest assured there will be the potential for love interests, as both genders actually.

But that is talking really long term. I just don’t want to put the cart before the horse.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
In I believe the Cheat menu, there is an option for enabling NC sex. Does this currently exist in the game? Or be added later? Thought maybe something along the lines of meeting up with some baddie in the jungle. Or perhaps someone who you turn down that won't take no for an answer no matter what.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
In I believe the Cheat menu, there is an option for enabling NC sex. Does this currently exist in the game? Or be added later? Thought maybe something along the lines of meeting up with some baddie in the jungle. Or perhaps someone who you turn down that won't take no for an answer no matter what.
The current NC scene only triggers if you don't do chores several days in a row, there is a scene where the stepdad drugs you. In the near future there will be quite a bit of non-con content, mainly around getting spiked with pills and things. It will be part of my attempt in the 0.17x releases to add more ways for your character to get into doing pills, even if they don't originally want to.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
The lesbian stuff intrigues me, especially reading the cards. The majority of the men offering money annoys me to a degree, unless there is a valid reason for it. I am not missing the point, I want to ask, as a fan, for some clarification on things I am interested in. The pregnancy angle was cool once, but I am excited for more.
Now I understand. You should've gone straight to the point and speak out about what you like! Reading your comment at first glance sounds like that you want the MC (male as he starts as such) to have more relationships with females.

Oct 29, 2017
Does anything happen in the third bedroom in MC's house? I think it's called Phillip's room or the like. A placeholder for future (step)brother content, perhaps?

Also, the aftermath of the lemonade sale scene where you're stranded far from your house is pretty epic.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes