l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here’s a list of scenes available in case it helps:

Jun 29, 2017
Did you read usage on the wiki?
sorry, but i'm not good at this installation, the instructions are not specific so i can't understand what they are saying, why the game doesn't make the mod completely, the player just downloads it, unzips the file and plays, guidance install mods so fucking mess

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
sorry, but i'm not good at this installation, the instructions are not specific so i can't understand what they are saying, why the game doesn't make the mod completely, the player just downloads it, unzips the file and plays, guidance install mods so fucking mess
Cause software modifying original .html file.

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Made a step by step written guide with pictures.

Reactions: ninjabush and l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Made a step by step written guide with pictures.
Ooh very nice, thanks!
We'll probably have a video tutorial available soon. But haven't gotten around to it yet. Let me know if the above guide helps you.

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Ooh very nice, thanks!

We'll probably have a video tutorial available soon. But haven't gotten around to it yet. Let me know if the above guide helps you.
No worries ^_^ Think I covered it all and it's all correct. Did encounter some issues with the barmod, guess its just not updated yet.
Love the game btw, its uhm.. pretty addicting XD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: tjabba

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
i open the folder and not like this pic, need install something?
Create in folder with game a .txt file, open it and type:
Code:
java -jar "mod-loader-1.0.3.jar"
pause
save and rename extention of that file to .bat. Launch it and if software not appear, copy paste a console log.

Jan 7, 2022
l1lym I’m just one of your many fans & I have few suggestions/requests. Please include them if possible.

1. When people randomly grope the FMC in bar/beach, hope some pictures/Gifs are added to show ass/boob grope.

2. Add some sex event when taking a break in office. Office needs to have some sex events. Like when a big sale is made, we can have an office party event with pole dancing/gangbang etc.

3. Option to invite multiple guys to home to have a orgy/gangbang/MMF. Sister and step dad can also join the fun if relationship is high.

4. When we close the deals, we only have product demonstrations. It would be good if FMC can also work for a day in that business. Like for example, she can work like a waitress with corresponding random H events in a restaurant. If customers grope u, you can have a varied reactions like giving blowjob then and there, showing tits, inviting them toilets for fun etc.

4. Would love to have a nude beach, beach party with orgy/gangbang at beach.

5.Step dad can grope FMC when doing chores/while showering if relation ship is high.

6. Some customised random groping events when FMC is wearing some particular clothes, like if she’s wearing a loose t-shirt with sideboob/under boob visible, the groping events can say the people put their hands under her shirt and squeezed her boobs, if she’s wearing a short which shows ass cheeks, then more events with ass groping/ ass slapping/ spanking can be triggered.

—-> All in all, would like to have some MMF and gangbang events in the game.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes