quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How do I make the change permanent? I tried to buy the pill that does it but when I talked to the doctor he said I need to see a psychologist.
The New-U machine can give you a transformation that lasts 2 months, that's the longest ou can get TF'd with default settings. If your settings allow it, getting pregnant will make the TF permanent.
I wish we had a female start tbh, I never bother playing as a dude.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
This game is not going to be like Newlife where it’s all about the female experience, there is going to be quite a bit of male character content added and a lot of the mechanics and descriptions are built from the ground up to support gender swapping as the core theme. I have no doubt mods will come along that convert things over to female only.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Downloaded. It wasn't the addblocker either since it doesn't detect anything to block on that page.
Unofrunately I've already deleted the game so I can't investigate further.

Pretty nice game but I wish we had more freedom with the time management instead of 3 time slots that we have to lock on to in the morning.
In future I’ll make ways to change what you’re doing in the next two slots, but it will always be based on these time slots. I like the simplicity of it rather than some complex time passing tracker for every action. Then I would no doubt fuck it up and get weird bugs and things happening like in AW where you’re stuck in sex scenes for days at a time

Reactions: stochastic

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I don't post a lot but I gotta say this is an awesome game. Can't wait to see where it goes with future updates.
Thank you!

A little update on modding. Mods will now be hosted on Loverslab, to make them easier to find and get support for. They'll be hosted here, Ashal has created a download category for XCL mods:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Wow, that scene with Mrs. Barry is pretty hot. Why aren't there more FF scenes in this game?
Have you played the new F/F story scenes and gym scene? I'm not used to writing girl on girl content but it's really fun.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The New-U machine can give you a transformation that lasts 2 months, that's the longest ou can get TF'd with default settings. If your settings allow it, getting pregnant will make the TF permanent.
I wish we had a female start tbh, I never bother playing as a dude.
It's worth noting that option is off by default but you can enable it at any time.

Also everyone check all the options as they can change the game a lot.

One more note Pharmacist Deals v0.8 doesn't work with the current build so use v0.7.1

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It's worth noting that option is off by default but you can enable it at any time.

Also everyone check all the options as they can change the game a lot.

One more note Pharmacist Deals v0.8 doesn't work with the current build so use v0.7.1

This latest version, v0.8.1, should be compatible.

Reactions: smith66

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Its kinda jarring that the dev managed to find out relatively vanilla scenes for Alina, because most of the stuff I have scene of her is hardcore

Reactions: Tutuooo

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
So, when you get accidentally knocked up (*oops*), I picked keeping the child, but I guess this leaves me with no birth at all. I probably should've picked giving away the child to the machine, right?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how can i play/begin the new story chapter ?
If you transform to the Jia Lissa character and wear the “mysterious bikini” to the beach and explore the jungle, you’ll find an option to “look for Callie” and it will begin. There’s a little breadcrumb trail of clues that lead up to this but maybe I should enhance them a bit…

Zovik

Jul 16, 2020
the wiki's guide about how to edit npc stats is lacking of 1 colon.
So it should be => (set: $npc’s “oral skill” to 10)
Also, is there anyway to invite the gym unique scene's npc to your home as a date?

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes