CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Just as I expected after 40 Weeks of pregnancy I get an error message when I hover over the pregnancy status icon: "This array of 40 elements doesn't have an [object Object] element". Yep, no way of giving birth :( Also, which women does her chores when she's about to give birth? I remeber a friend of mine couldn't even sit with help when she was in that condition.

Reactions: Falesra

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
If you transform to the Jia Lissa character and wear the “mysterious bikini” to the beach and explore the jungle, you’ll find an option to “look for Callie” and it will begin. There’s a little breadcrumb trail of clues that lead up to this but maybe I should enhance them a bit…
Thanks for the help, I just want to let you know that the link for the exhibitionist mod is down

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Did I brick my playthrough now that the step sister tells me that it "was a one time thing" in the shower?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for the help, I just want to let you know that the link for the exhibitionist mod is down
It should not be hosted here:

All mods going forward will be hosted on LoversLab, as it makes them much easier to track.

On the subject of modding, the X-Change Life modding contest kicks off today! Mod development will continue to February 22, at which point voting will happen for a week to pick the winner. Good luck to the modders who have signed up! And if you're interested, it's not too late to join.

modding contest.png

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
I'm absolutely loving this game. The art style effect you put on the videos just hits something really right for me.

And not to take away from this game because I'm super excited for more, does anyone know any other games that use a similar styling effect I can try in the meantime?

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm absolutely loving this game. The art style effect you put on the videos just hits something really right for me.

And not to take away from this game because I'm super excited for more, does anyone know any other games that use a similar styling effect I can try in the meantime?
I’m not sure if any other games use the same app (Prequel), I haven’t seen any so far. I know another dev who tried but it has its own limitations.

For anyone interested in a little XCL world-building, I recorded this little AI debate between Aphrodite and The Wolf, her arch rival, discussing the morality of X-Change.

FYI The Wolf will be a potential main antagonist, but you will also be able to take his side against Aphrodite in the game by the end, if that is what you
choose.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I personally think the dad is too easy going, like there should be consequences to the MC getting pregnant or bringing men over, for example getting kicked out of the house (if you already have a bad relationship with him of course) This could also be an introduction to a prostitution route where you have to sell your body on the street to afford food and a place to stay. I think it will bring more challenge to the game and make it even more interesting because there isn't any danger of losing or a game over.

Last edited:

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
ok 2 questions,
what other games r u working on?
can you add some sort of feature in the next update where it give a popup or smt when uve explored all the content?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
ok 2 questions,
what other games r u working on?
can you add some sort of feature in the next update where it give a popup or smt when uve explored all the content?
This is my only game! Probably the only game I will ever do.

Good idea, I'm thinking of adding achievements at some point, which would track completion %.

Sneak preview of new sex scene entering playtesting today! People say I don't do enough interracial scenes, so here's one.

This scene is unique because it is basically FULLY VOICED. About 70 voice lines, all AI generated. But many of them literally sound better than a human VA, seriously. The tech is getting scary.

new scene.png

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Hey just wanted to say I really like your game so much I subscribed to your subscribestar after playing only for a few hours over like 2 days. I hope you stick with it until its "complete", which is a rare thing it seems. This is the first time I've commented in the year or two I've been on this site.
I really like the choices and the mechanics of the mini games and you have done a great job with the accompanying videos also. I wanted to post something I noticed and I don't know if its even a bug but just a weird rounding thing... this is on 0.16f btw...
1675838735962.png ...its that extra quadrillionth of a percent that can make all the difference lol

edited just to add... it could also be an issue with the Exhibitionist mod.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Hey just wanted to say I really like your game so much I subscribed to your subscribestar after playing only for a few hours over like 2 days. I hope you stick with it until its "complete", which is a rare thing it seems. This is the first time I've commented in the year or two I've been on this site.
I really like the choices and the mechanics of the mini games and you have done a great job with the accompanying videos also. I wanted to post something I noticed and I don't know if its even a bug but just a weird rounding thing... this is on 0.16f btw...
View attachment 2374645 ...its that extra quadrillionth of a percent that can make all the difference lol

that should be caused by not limiting how many decimal points to show in the code

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
View attachment 2374645 ...its that extra quadrillionth of a percent that can make all the difference lol

Thanks, well I’m honored you subscribed and I will definitely stick out the development. I care about this game a lot.

I do think your issue relates to the mod. I’ll chat with the mod author about it, and see if we can get it updated.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
This is my only game! Probably the only game I will ever do.

Good idea, I'm thinking of adding achievements at some point, which would track completion %.

Sneak preview of new sex scene entering playtesting today! People say I don't do enough interracial scenes, so here's one.

This scene is unique because it is basically FULLY VOICED. About 70 voice lines, all AI generated. But many of them literally sound better than a human VA, seriously. The tech is getting scary.

View attachment 2373074
OH LAWD DAT ASS !!! Yes finally some interracial content, this is so much needed, I hope we get some anal stuff too...
Looking forward to it, when do we expect this to drop ?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Is that outfit a mod ?! It never appeared to me and I've played many hours (600+ in game days)

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes