Jun 2, 2017
Something that could be implemented in the bar: if your character is male and you've had sex with one of the girls that appear at the bar who isn't on birth control and chose not to pull out... scenario 1: after long enough time the girl approaches you saying that she's pregnant and asks for help with money refusing could lead to scenario 2 or this next scenario could be just a revenge (and similar to what your step-father does if you don't do the chores) the girl offers you a drink and laced with a breeder pill and a roofie... after which you wake up in a room full of guys who all have sex with female you and refuse to pull out... there would still be the same chance of pregnancy as normal, meaning that you could come out of it almost unscathed (your masculinity would probably take a major hit)... but if you got pregnant, there could be a bar scene where you either run to the restroom with a bout of morning sickness and the girl follows you to gloat or when you just barely start showing and are wearing an outfit that bares your midriff, the girl could comment about you possibly putting on weight.

Reactions: l1lym and quiboune
Jun 2, 2017
Something that could be implemented in the bar: if your character is male and you've had sex with one of the girls that appear at the bar who isn't on birth control and chose not to pull out... scenario 1: after long enough time the girl approaches you saying that she's pregnant and asks for help with money refusing could lead to scenario 2 or this next scenario could be just a revenge (and similar to what your step-father does if you don't do the chores) the girl offers you a drink and laced with a breeder pill and a roofie... after which you wake up in a room full of guys who all have sex with female you and refuse to pull out... there would still be the same chance of pregnancy as normal, meaning that you could come out of it almost unscathed (your masculinity would probably take a major hit)... but if you got pregnant, there could be a bar scene where you either run to the restroom with a bout of morning sickness and the girl follows you to gloat or when you just barely start showing and are wearing an outfit that bares your midriff, the girl could comment about you possibly putting on weight.
Just an idea, if you don't like it... ignore it.

Jun 2, 2017
Another thought... how do those girls know it's you in the female form (unless they're the cause of the genderswap)? You should still be able to talk to them in your female form and, possibly, during girl talk conversations, be warned about your male self.

Reactions: quiboune

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
you ever consider making locations for specific kinds of male npcs? like a college campus that spawns younger guys, an arcade or something that spawns nerds, a fancier place bar that has higher chance of older businessmen/rich guys, etc.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
you ever consider making locations for specific kinds of male npcs? like a college campus that spawns younger guys, an arcade or something that spawns nerds, a fancier place bar that has higher chance of older businessmen/rich guys, etc.
Yeah! That's in the plans.
There are some mentions of an arcade in the mall scenes, but no actual arcade... possibly set up for implementing an arcade later?
Yes, there's gonna be a VR arcade that has potential transforming effects if you lose lol. Not sure if you've heard the lore about the 1981 arcade game Polybius... but that will make an appearance. And of course involve a ton of sex lol
anyone got a save where you got 50 points with callie? to get to the next step
Not implemented yet sorry... once added when you get to 50 points they will consider you ready for the next part of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: uchulnn and xana94

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Yes, there's gonna be a VR arcade that has potential transforming effects if you lose lol. Not sure if you've heard the lore about the 1981 arcade game Polybius... but that will make an appearance. And of course involve a ton of sex lol
Oh no

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah! That's in the plans.

Not implemented yet sorry... once added when you get to 50 points they will consider you ready for the next part of the story.
Man, I saw a youtube video, I want to say maybe 7 years or so ago, about Polybus. It was interesting and knowing how governments operate I would not doubt they would have done an experiment like that.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
l1lym Not sure if this has been reported yet, but there seems to be a bug in the Insta-Strip demonstration. It's basically an automatic failure because the guys don't give any money and I can't seem to raise the sluttiness factor at all.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
l1lym Not sure if this has been reported yet, but there seems to be a bug in the Insta-Strip demonstration. It's basically an automatic failure because the guys don't give any money and I can't seem to raise the sluttiness factor at all.
I neee to take a look at that because i think the sluttiness and money aren’t building if you use the skill check option. whereas you get them with playing the minigame. I need to get it so that you can earn money when you use a skill check too.

Reactions: BrokenRose

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
XChangeLife-0.16f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: l1lym

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, still love this game! I feel like with the sister you should be able to force her after enough times of 'once was enough' and have the chance of being caught by the stepfather.

Damn, I think it'd be fun further down the line if your stepfather gets you pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thexmr and Laballex
Jun 2, 2017
Damn, I think it'd be fun further down the line if your stepfather gets you pregnant.
I was thinking that, as well... other than the ones with the maid pill, the only scenes with the stepfather I have seen was him peeking while you're showering and those scenes were only with one of the Asian main characters. I halfway thought one of those might have lead to him joining you in the shower... whether you wanted him to or not.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes