l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Honestly, still love this game! I feel like with the sister you should be able to force her after enough times of 'once was enough' and have the chance of being caught by the stepfather.

Damn, I think it'd be fun further down the line if your stepfather gets you pregnant.

Here's the roadmap in case you haven't seen it... definitely have stuff like that planned :)

Reactions: Laballex and menatv

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah i tried for over an hour to get that swallow cum or permanent side effect to pop on anything. Savescumming, cheating, reloaded a hundred times, wanted to see the stepdad content, couldn't force it.

The next time you lock content behind a side effect, make it one you can activate. This honestly pissed me off.

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
its a side effect from the new u machine in the mall, just select the lowest quality option and you get 2 side effects which you can reroll for 50 bucks, its really not hard to get

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
its a side effect from the new u machine in the mall, just select the lowest quality option and you get 2 side effects which you can reroll for 50 bucks, its really not hard to get
seems to not be a huge scene, at least not right now, i havent really seen much variation even with high stepdad attraction/friendship, nor with high or low respect
i will say however that the swallow cum skill check is quite harsh, i did the minigame and only left 1 :sick: face and had to roll a 12 (i didnt)

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
seems to not be a huge scene, at least not right now, i havent really seen much variation even with high stepdad attraction/friendship, nor with high or low respect
i will say however that the swallow cum skill check is quite harsh, i did the minigame and only left 1 :sick: face and had to roll a 12 (i didnt)
Maybe I'll make it a bit easier.

Yeah i tried for over an hour to get that swallow cum or permanent side effect to pop on anything. Savescumming, cheating, reloaded a hundred times, wanted to see the stepdad content, couldn't force it.

The next time you lock content behind a side effect, make it one you can activate. This honestly pissed me off.
Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. As uchulnn mentioned the best way is to go to the New-U, set it to "bargain basement", and make sure you're selecting a body that is not your usual DNA or else the side effect won't appear.

You can cheat your way to getting it, if you're already on a New-U transformation, by pressing L and typing:

(set:$character's "side effects" to it + (a:"Swallow or permanent ID"))

Then pressing ok, and the side effect will be added.

But this can possibly mess up your game if your character is not female or is not in a body that is not your typical DNA.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
yo is there a video on how to add the mods ? i tried to do it my self but got lost and confused haha. I am hardcore visual learner.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
yo is there a video on how to add the mods ? i tried to do it my self but got lost and confused haha. I am hardcore visual learner.
Sorry no video at this time.

I made this guide with screenshots of each step, if you haven't seen it:

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Sorry no video at this time.

I made this guide with screenshots of each step, if you haven't seen it:
yup just found this before you posted it and it seems easier to follow, thanks anyways !
Is it possible to link me the java i have to download ?
Sorry this is my first time ever needing to mod something lol

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Oo mods are on LoversLab! I haven't been there since my "modded" Skyrim playthoughs. Haha
Yeah the head of LL is an XCL subscriber herself and made us our own section on the site! I’m surprised how many downloads some of the mods have, didn’t know so many people were using them.
yup just found this before you posted it and it seems easier to follow, thanks anyways !
Is it possible to link me the java i have to download ?
Sorry this is my first time ever needing to mod something lol
What operating system are you on? I can send the download link if you’re having trouble but it’s dependent on what OS you use.
Asking Dredd for more serum in the bar now leads to a dead end
Any more details you could provide? Maybe a save game - on discord we are not able to reproduce this. Someone tried five times in a row to no avail lol. I don’t doubt it’s an issue but we just need to know the specific cause.

Last edited:

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Yeah the head of LL is an XCL subscriber herself and made us our own section on the site! I’m surprised how many downloads some of the mods have, didn’t know so many people were using them.

What operating system are you on? I can send the download link if you’re having trouble but it’s dependent on what OS you use.

Any more details you could provide? Maybe a save game - on discord we are not able to reproduce this. Someone tried five times in a row to no avail lol. I don’t doubt it’s an issue but we just need to know the specific cause.
thanks Bro i figured it out !

Reactions: l1lym

Dragorise

May 19, 2017
cant seem to edit npc stat

tried using the

Step 1: Press L

Step 2: Type in $npc to view the current NPC’s stat block

Step 3: to edit just type (set: $npc’s “relationship” to 10)

but it keeps giving me this error
1676375134197.png

anyone know whats the fix?

Reactions: xelnaga92

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Got a minor bug: 1676392534626.png Refers to cumming on tits but shows cumming on the ass. This was with the bearded guy NPC at the bar.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Got a minor bug: Refers to cumming on tits but shows cumming on the ass. This was with the bearded guy NPC at the bar.
He has really bad eyesight, and doesn't like wearing his glasses when picking-up women.

Which leads to some boasting later with one of his male friends. "...and when I say her boobs where huge, I thought of calling you up to be my spotter when she asked me to play with them!"

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
He has really bad eyesight, and doesn't like wearing his glasses when picking-up women.

Which leads to some boasting later with one of his male friends. "...and when I say her boobs where huge, I thought of calling you up to be my spotter when she asked me to play with them!"
Probably had such a good nut he went both blind and suffered a loss of higher cognitive functions.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
l1lym
Is there any plan to add in any degree of breast focus on the girls with smaller chests? Currently there's few outfits that emphasize breasts, and no potential comments or anything coded in. Might be worth considering if you weren't, cause once people get past highschool age (maybe college age in some places) there's a pretty even split in size preferences.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes