MacHenry

Jul 25, 2017
Did the breeder side effect use to increase the chance a significant amount before on the new-u machine before? Because a week long transformation with breeder side effect still has 1% chance. Also the breeder side effect might not be really negating the birth control. It doesnt say birth control when the breeder side effect is active but it seems to be keeping the pregnancy chance at 0%, though I'm not sure on that one.
When I've had this pop up, the first day has had a 1% chance, and then by the next morning it's started going up pretty quickly. Usually teens and then 30s within a couple of days.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
When I've had this pop up, the first day has had a 1% chance, and then by the next morning it's started going up pretty quickly. Usually teens and then 30s within a couple of days.
There's a mini cycle that goes on, with fertility intended to peak in the middle of your transformation (a mini version of ovulation basically)

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
@ l1lym Just saw the vid you posted with the AI voices which are pretty realistic.. Sounded like a real Valley girl from Calif. I have a couple of older chat bot games called AiBliss and Kari,(KARI stands for Knowledge Aquiring & Response Intelligence).You basically had to pick/buy a voice then teach it to remember and respond to text chat,(work involved). Was nice to look at and a few fun conversations for awhile,but nowhere near the level of what's out there now,(Microsoft).. Funny I'm old enough to remember a SciFi movie that was a cautionary tale about Super computers called "Colossus:the Forbin Project" and on the fun side the B movie "Cherry 2000."
Your game is top notch without mods and more of an Adult nature of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

ampr1999

Jul 1, 2018
I think would be amazing if you could have more caracters or to be possible to replace some i would love to had violet myers or lena paul for exemple

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I think would be amazing if you could have more caracters or to be possible to replace some i would love to had violet myers or lena paul for exemple
Once I finish the game (as in, get it to 1.0), I will add more characters as DLC. Each character will take about 2 months to get all the content for, so at the moment it would slow down development too much. But a fun thing after the core content is done and the game loop is good, would be to add characters as DLC. It's just a lot of work to add a character, since there is SO much content for each one.

Some XCL modders have tried adding characters, but all have stared into that abyss and decided they'd rather do more bite-sized mods for the moment.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure who might be interested in this, but I made a couple little videos recently set in the game universe, to try out different AI voice generation styles.

25 minute one (slightly dark ending): Pixeldrain
Shorter one: Pixeldrain

Both of these use AI voices, where I've been trying to squeeze out human emotions from them as much as possible.

I'm also playing with animated 2d character models. But I might stick to this method purely for in-game digital characters like Aphrodite, rather than the real life actresses:

after see those story I can say that maybe you can add a forced pill with some fun side effect, or his stepdad/stepsister get mad at MC just to make him feel what is like or some coworker jealous at work ( Ray, the facilities manager, Drew or even the boss) or at bar talking with any girl that you piss off, there are many posibilities.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
after see those story I can say that maybe you can add a forced pill with some fun side effect, or his stepdad/stepsister get mad at MC just to make him feel what is like or some coworker jealous at work ( Ray, the facilities manager, Drew or even the boss) or at bar talking with any girl that you piss off, there are many posibilities.
Yes! That is in the plan :) Actually I am going to be adding forced pills in the office quite soon, in the next couple updates.

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
Super fun game with actual gameplay! I might be a weirdo but I actually love the office work "gathering data" side game and how different pills produce different events that keep things from getting stale! Thanks for the time you've spent developing it Aphrodite!

My only minor nitpick would be the controls for the mini-games. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to move the arrows/slider to the bottom center of the frame instead of right in the middle where they get in the way of all the fun. :)

Found a minor bug where the MC was pregnant, did a demo of Hot n Ready, "lost" the mini-game and wound up not pregnant afterwards. I've tried to reproduce it but wasn't able to do so. Has anyone else encountered this glitch or am I imagining things?

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
How can i get the Stepdad (maid pill) dose scene.... after not doing chores for three days straight ?
Please help mein this quest.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I1lym, have you thought of making each card you collect give you a stat debuff (like in Karryn's Prison)? Making it harder to deny mens advances?

As, IMO this game is at it's most fun when you're actively trying to avoid being slutty. Right now you have to pretty much choose to have sex with others, you never really get corrupted into it. Whereas if everytime you get a collectible card, if gives you some sort of stat debuff to make denying sexual advances from men harder, it would be a really interesting mechanic.

You could even have situations where random NPC's will place certain cards in your pockets or even certain clothes you buy would have debuffs themselves / cards that come with them. You could still sell the cards but the debuffs remain even after sold.

There could also be debuff penalties if after a while your character doesn't cum / get fucked / drink cum etc. to further push the corruption. As I like to try as hard as possible to avoid sex as a female but obviously at a certain point I need to be corrupted into it or the game just gets boring lol. Ideally I would like the the debuffs to slowly make it harder to deny mens advances / become less masculine. A slow burn is good with that type of content imo.

Also, with X-Change it gives a unique oppurtinity (as it's not purely a female protag game) to not only want to avoid sex as a female, but get sex as a male. It would be cool if the best way to play the game was to try to stay as male as possible and have sex with as many women as possible (as most men would), and then if you fail to pick up a girl you gain a debuff that makes you less likely to be able to pick up women, and then make you less masculine etc. leading to your true inner slutty female self. You could even give some sort of male / masculine cards with (slight) buffs when you successfully have sex with a woman or make them cum / cum x amount of times etc. to encourage trying to stay male.

Btw, thanks again for the great game. You're doing a fantastic job with this game.

Last edited:

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe I haven't seen the option yet (because sometimes I can be dumb as a brick) but how do I call someone once I have acquired their phone number?

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
I wonder if down the line, with non-con on, if you cum inside girls you pick up at the bar maybe they would try to drug the MC to get back at him. Something like trying to give the MC a breeder x-change pill against his will as revenge, or something along those lines.

Lily.428

Dec 26, 2022
The game is very good but can we have the chance to be a mother in the game? and also get a relationship with a dude?…

and I don’t understand how to edit the NPC? is it when you download the game? Or can it’s work on IPad too
forgot to says why there’s no sound! :oops:

thank you for this amazing game and very sorry I hope i don’t bother:oops:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes