dums

Feb 25, 2019
Bonjour Super jeu, j'ai eu une idée peut-être déjà proposé.
Pour moi, il serai intéressant d'ajouter un temps limite dans le choix (voir image en pièce jointe).
On pourrai imaginer que le mec à force d'attendre n'arrive plus à se retenir et choisirai donc de jouir ou il le souhaite ;p

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
Glad to see this game is making such great progress! Here's hoping we'll eventually get some interracial NPCs or some more character specific dialogue depending on which girl you pick, (and more fetish content, in general.) The Raceplay scene that I encountered was refreshing. Keep it up, dev. Good job.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
That's a different feature. They're talking about calling a girl after you ask for their number as a guy, which as mentioned above, hasn't been implemented yet.
I was wondering what their numbers do for a long time :ROFLMAO:

but then how do you get the option to invite someone at night?

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I was wondering what their numbers do for a long time :ROFLMAO:

but then how do you get the option to invite someone at night?
Basically if your playing as a female after sex you will occasionally get offered the guy's number and that opens up a slot for you to call someone to have sex with

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
please tell me how to change the pink background? It's hurting my eyes.
The game's color palette can be customized by adjusting the tw-passage background-color attribute in the game CSS. Although we're exploring ways to implement additional color palettes, it's currently challenging to dynamically alter the entire page CSS. As such, we may create a configuration option outside of the .html file.

Personally, I find the current shade of #b25b6e cerise to be quite calming, especially in comparison to the standard white text on a black background. However, everyone has their own color preferences, which is why I'm interested in adding more palettes.

Reactions: foisd
Jan 22, 2022
I finally pulled the trigger and downloaded some mods, and let me tell you I do not regret it.

The Pregnancy Scare mod by Badrabbit2000 in particular is chef's kiss. Good writing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and a decent way of unblocking the character after you wronged her. It's so good I actually wish it were part of the base game.

Reactions: l1lym

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I wish do the online mod but having trouble to download it
You can find it here (account not needed, but skips waiting time):
Click on the big green "Download this File", then click the "Download" for the "xcl-online-mod-v0.16f.zip" file, wait 30 seconds, finished.

Reactions: l1lym and smith66

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Bonjour Super jeu, j'ai eu une idée peut-être déjà proposé.
Pour moi, il serai intéressant d'ajouter un temps limite dans le choix (voir image en pièce jointe).
On pourrai imaginer que le mec à force d'attendre n'arrive plus à se retenir et choisirai donc de jouir ou il le souhaite ;p
I really like that idea, so I created a mod for this"

(My french is not best, but here you go: )
J'aime bien cette idée, alors j'ai fait un mod (mon français n'est pas très bien...)

• Love
Reactions: dums and smith66

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Click on the big green "Download this File", then click the "Download" for the "xcl-online-mod-v0.16f.zip" file, wait 30 seconds, finished.
I wonder if I just misremembered that or if they've changed their functionality over the years. Anyway good to know.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah it doesn’t work for iPad

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I really like that idea, so I created a mod for this"

(My french is not best, but here you go: )
J'aime bien cette idée, alors j'ai fait un mod (mon français n'est pas très bien...)

New version out!

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Hmm having just read that the dev doesn't want to add kids living with you during gameplay what about more of a compromise option. Where you still send them away and everything, but maybe you get automated check in for instance, in how they are doing. Something like and email or just normal mail. Could potential be a "forced" event like the check in at 11/12th week in pregnancy where you have to go through some content no matter what. You wouldn't be interacting with the kids in anyway but your character could have some development. Because so far imo the "problem" with the continue after giving birth option is that it feels like the game/story doesn't even care that you just had a kid. The only change is that it takes longer for you to change back if you have the X-change set to not make the transformation permanent. Which itself doesn't really have any interesting content at the moment. I had one save where it would have taken years to actually change back and nothing happens, no character thoughts about now being a woman for literal years on top of the time already being one because of the pregnancies. I get that though what I did was a weird outlier that the dev most likely didn't expect or just didn't code yet.(What I like to "test" for when I play games in development)

But that all being said I think the bigger elephant in the room is X-change in general, the "culture" so to say around it I feel is different than normal gender bender things. Thus it has certain I wouldn't say expectations so to say but the people who interact with the content imo want it to be really open ended I think is the best way to put it. Thus the devs personal reasons for why kids are not going to be intractable feels like you cutting off some of that open endlessness.

Personally I don't care if the kids would be interactable what I would like though like I was saying before is for there to be character development, from all characters in the game once you have had a kid. For instance if you happen to get pregnant again your sister and step-father should at least have different reactions to it then the standard one you get now, maybe it changes based on how many kids you have had. Hell even in interacting with the other random npcs during sex something about maybe your tits are leaking if you haven't milked them in awhile. And even for the MC maybe something of a self-reflection at some point after giving birth. Maybe these types of things are being worked on maybe they are not but, these are just my thoughts on the matter.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hmm having just read that the dev doesn't want to add kids living with you during gameplay what about more of a compromise option. Where you still send them away and everything, but maybe you get automated check in for instance, in how they are doing. Something like and email or just normal mail. Could potential be a "forced" event like the check in at 11/12th week in pregnancy where you have to go through some content no matter what. You wouldn't be interacting with the kids in anyway but your character could have some development. Because so far imo the "problem" with the continue after giving birth option is that it feels like the game/story doesn't even care that you just had a kid. The only change is that it takes longer for you to change back if you have the X-change set to not make the transformation permanent. Which itself doesn't really have any interesting content at the moment. I had one save where it would have taken years to actually change back and nothing happens, no character thoughts about now being a woman for literal years on top of the time already being one because of the pregnancies. I get that though what I did was a weird outlier that the dev most likely didn't expect or just didn't code yet.(What I like to "test" for when I play games in development)

But that all being said I think the bigger elephant in the room is X-change in general, the "culture" so to say around it I feel is different than normal gender bender things. Thus it has certain I wouldn't say expectations so to say but the people who interact with the content imo want it to be really open ended I think is the best way to put it. Thus the devs personal reasons for why kids are not going to be intractable feels like you cutting off some of that open endlessness.

Personally I don't care if the kids would be interactable what I would like though like I was saying before is for there to be character development, from all characters in the game once you have had a kid. For instance if you happen to get pregnant again your sister and step-father should at least have different reactions to it then the standard one you get now, maybe it changes based on how many kids you have had. Hell even in interacting with the other random npcs during sex something about maybe your tits are leaking if you haven't milked them in awhile. And even for the MC maybe something of a self-reflection at some point after giving birth. Maybe these types of things are being worked on maybe they are not but, these are just my thoughts on the matter.
If you check the dev's roadmap here: you see that connecting with your children is actually planned, in the 0.25 update!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
If you check the dev's roadmap here: you see that connecting with your children is actually planned, in the 0.25 update!
Thanks for this info, I did not know there was a roadmap available ! I'm so excited for 0.19 and 0.20, I think these two updates will take the game to the next level !!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes