AsianD

Mar 17, 2022
1678710383108.png

I found this bug when Rae gets pregnant from her special gym scene. Have you not defined the parameters for Matt "King Kong" yet?
@l1lym

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
@l1lym, not sure if it's was mentioned here, after night with girl in jungle if you refuse for threesome then the game skip evening camping part. But then you return next time Qac talks like it's was. Also if mc virgin it was not mentioned in training on island. And after that training still zero in sex count as girl.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
more dad scenes pls
and lesbian ones
and just more fucked up slutty shit

also could you add another job, like a side pron or prostitution job

btw whats the purpose of the break room?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
funn haha whenll that happen?
It's definitely getting there! I've added so much in this build, I need to bring it to a good release point. I've added a bunch of mechanical stuff, and workplace progression, but so far haven't added the additional "sexiness". So I need to add a few more fun little things to make it a well rounded initial salvo of office content.

In this next build I've also added sex toy integration, color palettes, and mountains of bugfixes.
more dad scenes pls
and lesbian ones
and just more fucked up slutty shit

also could you add another job, like a side pron or prostitution job

btw whats the purpose of the break room?
Those are all coming, basically! The breakroom will be the main way you leave your desk and go to other places in the office, talk to other coworker NPCs etc.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
sex toy integration?
It's definitely getting there! I've added so much in this build, I need to bring it to a good release point. I've added a bunch of mechanical stuff, and workplace progression, but so far haven't added the additional "sexiness". So I need to add a few more fun little things to make it a well rounded initial salvo of office content.

In this next build I've also added sex toy integration, color palettes, and mountains of bugfixes.

Those are all coming, basically! The breakroom will be the main way you leave your desk and go to other places in the office, talk to other coworker NPCs etc.

Nov 12, 2021
Is there a compressed file? Trying to download on mega or workupload and leaving mega can reset the process on phone and I hit the transfer quota on mega at 91%.

Last edited:

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
I mean XChange has "blue" and "pink" pills, which determine the transformation, pink pills are for men to turn into women and blue pills allow women to turn into men
wait what? i totally missed that, how do you get them?

also is there a walkthru for the story and lore?
cuz like whats the deal with the lighthouse?

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
wait what? I totally missed that, how do you get them?

Not sure about the lighthouse and the situation surrounding it, but roughly the idea is that at some point effective and short term (mostly) pills that allow you to change your gender were developed and those are the "Xchange" pills there are the two main types of Pinks for for M t F and Blues which are for F t M, there is a wiki outline that I will link to below, but its mostly a rough canon as Xchange started off as a caption thing on I think Reddit. this game also has a wiki linked in the initial post but if you want to ask further questions the dev is pretty active on the discord for this game.

I am happy to help, just be aware I don't always pay attention to my F95 so it might be a bit before can respond to questions

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
wait what? i totally missed that, how do you get them?

The original X-Change series was a Japanese RPG from the late nineties but from their it evolved into a series of stories on Reddit I think. This game is based on the Reddit stories rather then the old Japanese RPG.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I keep getting this error for " Bar Girls XCL Mod v1 for v0.16e "

I can't find a ('fitness') data name in a datamap (with "dislikes", "events", "familiarity female", and 14 other datanames)Its names include: dislikes, events, familiarity female, familiarity male, id, img, img dir, likes, name, possible names, race, relationship, sex positions, topics, traits, unfamiliar name and gender.

PS. I see it is for 0.16e not 0.16f

PPS. found a fix just change [:: initialize npcs {"position":"2200,0"}] to [:: initialize npcs girl{"position":"2200,0"}]

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes