Drkheart13

Sep 10, 2020
Without actually looking at the files, I couldn't really say. I'd start with renaming the txt to xcs and seeing what happens.
NM, I got it to work. I still don't know why my phone saves the export as a .txt, but if you switch the import file type from custom to all, it will then see the .txt and allow you to import it.

sedamk

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get the event where a woman from the mall takes you home and gives you a pill? I am a guy and everytime I got to the mall nothing happens regarding that event

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
It's a random event that generally only occurs once per game.

For me, it most often occurs on my first day in the mall.

it is easy to skip over the event if you don't see the extra button at the top of the buttons.

There is a reset button on the cheats menu under Gameplay: ' Reset NPC scenes so they can be replayed.' This is not actually a cheat and won't turn on the $cheated flag.

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
You have to convert the .txt file to a .xcs for the PC; try using LIghtburn, an online app. That might solve your problem. Renaming the file might work, but I have my doubts.
worse comes to worst be brave and play two different games; one on PC and another on your Android.

southernerb43

Sep 6, 2022
Generally, the mcf is for new games only.

You can manually add any extra girls with the following commands using the command window (2).

• (SET:$characters to it + (a:"kayley"))
  • (SET:$available_dna to it + (a:"kayley"))
  • (SET:$core_chars to it + (a:"kayley"))
The case on (set: ) is deliberate as it bypasses the cheat test.
The first line adds the character to the list of game characters.
The second adds the character to the list available in the New-U (and spikes).
The third adds the character to the internal game list for various actions.

Replace kayley with the character id you need to add. Or run the three commands for each character you need to add.
This kinda worked, the characters are appearing in the New-U Machine list now, however it seems to not be finding appropriate description data for the new characters, throwing up errors such as in the attachment. The next screen where the chosen girl's stats/measurements are shown also are not finding the appropriate data. Choosing a new girl anyway results in the game just subbing in my current DNA's female form for outfits/portraits/etc. ...Maybe not worth the effort of trying to bash this into an existing save lol

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Ok, so here is my issue. I play on both PC (download version) and android (the online version). I export my save file .xcs on the PC and transfer it to my android. Then import the file and continue to play. The problem is when I play on my android and try to export the save file, it is saved as a .txt file and can't be imported. Any ideas?
I guess I ran on the same issue but just changed the extention manually to .xcs before importing on PC.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
This kinda worked, the characters are appearing in the New-U Machine list now, however it seems to not be finding appropriate description data for the new characters, throwing up errors such as in the attachment. The next screen where the chosen girl's stats/measurements are shown also are not finding the appropriate data. Choosing a new girl anyway results in the game just subbing in my current DNA's female form for outfits/portraits/etc. ...Maybe not worth the effort of trying to bash this into an existing save lol
This error looks like you don't have the mcf itself loaded. The MultipleCharactersFramework mod needs to be loaded for the extra girls to work. The most recent version is 1.8.02

CarlATHF1987

Nov 20, 2017
Hello all, I have installed multiple Bar girls and the Bar Girl Framework, but every character model is clipped/not available, video clips don't play, etc. I have reinstalled the frameworks a few times without success. Other mods work/load just fine, it just seems to be this specific instance. Any thoughts?

1724508057517.png

southernerb43

Sep 6, 2022
This error looks like you don't have the mcf itself loaded. The MultipleCharactersFramework mod needs to be loaded for the extra girls to work. The most recent version is 1.8.02
I've got the MCF loaded and it appears in my mod list in-game along with the added girls and other stuff I'm using. Out of curiosity, since you said before it's meant to be used with a new game, I tried starting a new save. Don't see the new girls at the start, nor at the New-U Machine. Very strange...

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well there is bug in the charm mechanic.
Its gets demoted even if you use is.
Or is it that only face to face flirt count?

Also sometimes the mall pic goes full screen and hags upon exit.

Last edited:

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Anything will do. Just as long as lots of new content.
You could browse the X-Change section of Loverslab. Quite a few things there. I don't really play adult games anymore, so haven't played X-Change Life without mods in a while, but the Wharf seems to be adding a lot of content and the latest update was yesterday.

h2635483

May 20, 2018
  • Beach Party
  • Makeup skill
  • Bimbo texts
Next update shaping up pretty good but do we have any news if warehouse job will be coming with the new update?

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes