Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
1. Any chance to have Bruce coming regularly as one of the bed mates of the MC?

2. Betting with Bruce, for MC loosing, is always on Breeder or Resistance even if MC bets an Extended or other pill. Any chance to even that meaning if MC bet Extended (30 days) he has to take extended too and consent on having sex with Bruce?

Just my 2 cents.

doomii

Nov 11, 2018
ok could someone explain this game to me because i don't get it
i've tried it about 6 times so far, and each time i stop quite quickly on account of the fact it seems to me like a barebones game with barely any content at all, a boring and overly simple gameplay loop, and mediocre sex scenes on top of that

yet for some reason it's extremely popular, which leads me to believe either it's fans are just cultists, or clearly i'm missing how to actually get into the game

it can't be the modding because honestly what few mods there is are mostly disappointing and i fail to see the purpose of the majority of em

i also personally despise the ugly ass art style used for the portraits but that's a minor issue all things considered

Reactions: x7xas4UprEta

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
ok could someone explain this game to me because i don't get it
i've tried it about 6 times so far, and each time i stop quite quickly on account of the fact it seems to me like a barebones game with barely any content at all, a boring and overly simple gameplay loop, and mediocre sex scenes on top of that

yet for some reason it's extremely popular, which leads me to believe either it's fans are just cultists, or clearly i'm missing how to actually get into the game

it can't be the modding because honestly what few mods there is are mostly disappointing and i fail to see the purpose of the majority of em

i also personally despise the ugly ass art style used for the portraits but that's a minor issue all things considered
It´s a game that caters to some specific fetishes. If you don´t like it, move on.
Let people have their fun.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
How do you trigger the Bruce/Alexia scene. I already lost the dance at the club so he has her number

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
How do you trigger the Bruce/Alexia scene. I already lost the dance at the club so he has her number
Up to now, I gather that Bruce is always here and there wandering among the many girls in the game, being one of them Alexia and, the others, the ones you can find in the Bar. Sometimes you can't get to have sex with them because Bruce is interested and they are under his spell.
I had some scenes Bruce x Alexia shown before I sleep. They show up as an added button named "Investigate those sounds..." or something like that. That buttom shows sometimes by refreshing the "go to sleep" screen. He fucks with Alexia for some days and then he goes, probably after another girl before coming to Alexia again. So, let him get her number is a must but not everything. Not sure if you must have also a negative score with her regarding Respect or other stat.
When Bruce is fucking Alexia, sometimes while doing chores you'll get a scene on them f* by going to Alexia's room (no matter if its set to be clean - blue lighted). 3 different scenes as far as i recall.

Last edited:

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Is there something like a Gallery?
Are there more mods with diffrent girls and such?
Do I have to be secretary and go to the spa to have fun with step-dad?

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
As far as I know you just have to be secretary and, after coming back home as such, you play along with the dialogs to get there. Not sure but it can take more than once for him to show up and try to have fun with you.

Sometimes there is a hint that he's peeping on you when you're having shower as your regular female shape but, never saw a scene where he try to do something else.

Reactions: Laballex

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Is there something like a Gallery?
Are there more mods with diffrent girls and such?
No gallery.
The Multiple Character Framework allows extra girls to be added. So far, there are the 10 base game girls and 15 additional girls via the mcf.
The secretary scene with the massage needs to be repeated several times to advance far enough for stepdad.
There are other stepdad scenes. The maid pills and the cum-drinking (due to New-U side effect) scene.

southernerb43

Sep 6, 2022
How do I apply Mods?
Use this to apply mods:

Now for my own question: I can't get new girls to show up at the New-U Machine. I've got the Multiple Girls Framework, as well as a couple modded girls I'd like to use loaded in, but only the base girls show up. I have a couple of other mods loaded and functioning, as well, so I think I have the mods applied right, just can't see any new body options. Are new girls new-game only or did I just fuck something up?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Generally, the mcf is for new games only.

You can manually add any extra girls with the following commands using the command window (2).

• (SET:$characters to it + (a:"kayley"))
  • (SET:$available_dna to it + (a:"kayley"))
  • (SET:$core_chars to it + (a:"kayley"))
The case on (set: ) is deliberate as it bypasses the cheat test.
The first line adds the character to the list of game characters.
The second adds the character to the list available in the New-U (and spikes).
The third adds the character to the internal game list for various actions.

Replace kayley with the character id you need to add. Or run the three commands for each character you need to add.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Some comments I have on the game in general:
1. I suggest that, for its very context, by doing demo on SWP Dumb-Bitch pill the main character has his Masculinity decreased the same as it happens for the SWP striper pill.
2. Depending on the context, meaning after have sex with main character and see he keep taking pills and turn into a woman, I'd like to see dialog phrases from Alexia get more sarcastic regarding MC fall into femininity. She has some very repetitive phrases such as: "how is your new job going", "...raking up the money", "I can't believe I'm still single", to mention some, or even congratulating MC for monetary support at home. After some time this kind of comment become repetitive or even out of context.

Last edited:

southernerb43

Sep 6, 2022
Generally, the mcf is for new games only.

You can manually add any extra girls with the following commands using the command window (2).

• (SET:$characters to it + (a:"kayley"))
  • (SET:$available_dna to it + (a:"kayley"))
  • (SET:$core_chars to it + (a:"kayley"))
The case on (set: ) is deliberate as it bypasses the cheat test.
The first line adds the character to the list of game characters.
The second adds the character to the list available in the New-U (and spikes).
The third adds the character to the internal game list for various actions.

Replace kayley with the character id you need to add. Or run the three commands for each character you need to add.
Sweet, thanks.Will give this a try later.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
No gallery.
The Multiple Character Framework allows extra girls to be added. So far, there are the 10 base game girls and 15 additional girls via the mcf.
The secretary scene with the massage needs to be repeated several times to advance far enough for stepdad.
There are other stepdad scenes. The maid pills and the cum-drinking (due to New-U side effect) scene.
Does the MCF add girls itself? Or only the possibility of adding more?

Drkheart13

Sep 10, 2020
Ok, so here is my issue. I play on both PC (download version) and android (the online version). I export my save file .xcs on the PC and transfer it to my android. Then import the file and continue to play. The problem is when I play on my android and try to export the save file, it is saved as a .txt file and can't be imported. Any ideas?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Ok, so here is my issue. I play on both PC (download version) and android (the online version). I export my save file .xcs on the PC and transfer it to my android. Then import the file and continue to play. The problem is when I play on my android and try to export the save file, it is saved as a .txt file and can't be imported. Any ideas?
Without actually looking at the files, I couldn't really say. I'd start with renaming the txt to xcs and seeing what happens.

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes