l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
havent tried it but it could have to do with the clothes type or with the character being an ass heavy one instead of a boob heavy one
Yeah it only plays for a couple specific characters and outfits when the jiggle animation really fits the outfit and character.

New update?
Hard at work on it! You can view my progress in real time here:

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I'm cool with no updates for a while, still got to get my office slut run to the finish line.

Yes, I did sleep my way to the top. -lol-

h2635483

May 20, 2018
l1lym
Is the "cockrating" not updating with the size changes intentional or a bug?

I noticed that cockmodifier during sex with bar girls was exactly the same after maxing out my dick size.
I checked out character stats you get by pressing 2; and despite ballsize, cockfatness and cocklength being 10, my cock rating is still 8. which was the average of my starting size.

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
Ok, was just saying that it's a tad weird not to have any while a girl his so obsessed by them.
Said girl could talk about MC in his female persona about her kink, she could also talk with MC if he talk to her after she said that she is not interested, she could propose a game: like if you do not make me cum as much as my lover you'll have to take this pill and date one of them...

I thought dredd was only the card player? I'll have a look. This being said i did not try the hardcore pills, so...

Whom is Jia?

Sexwise the game is quite well thought and done, with the choice of positions, some dudes being selfish or lacking in stamina, etc.
My MC whom inherited an average penis managed to satisfied is mistresses which is realistic, he just worked harder...
Maybe you should add some line of dialogues btwn the character and the NPC, and when playing as a girl if the lover is quite talented he should propose some positions or manhandle the FC.
Hello Aphrodita; Your X-Change Life game is excellent and shows that you have invested much time into its Development.
But, and this is a Big But, You MUST incorporate or Put in PLAY LESBIAN interactions at the Bar, Nightclub, and Beach Options.
The game also needs to cut back on the number of Male NPCs requesting a BlowJob, they come too often and that is not good for the Fluidity of Gameplay, It gets Boring> Too Much of the same thing.
And as a final suggestion or Positive Input: Insert More guy types to choose from and also, use good witty Pickup lines; some are demining and Corny.
**INSERT LESBIAN CHARACTER Play, it is an IMPERATIVE, you must do it. There is plenty of video material out there that you can use to enrich this type of Game Alternative.
Thank you for your undivided attention on this Very Important Matter.
The Brain.
*I am a player and supporter of your game.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
**INSERT LESBIAN CHARACTER Play, it is an IMPERATIVE, you must do it. There is plenty of video material out there that you can use to enrich this type of Game Alternative.
The main problem is media content, there are too many playable characters in the game and to make lesbian scenes for all of them is simply a lot of work and time. You have a better chance with mods or unique scenes, but it's best not to get your hopes up for generic scenes.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah it only plays for a couple specific characters and outfits when the jiggle animation really fits the outfit and character.

Hard at work on it! You can view my progress in real time here:
Can anyone translate this progress for us normal non coder people lol

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Is there any consistent way to lower your office reputation?
Is there any benefit to lower reputation other than not getting spiked?

h2635483

May 20, 2018
U dont need to cheat, play secretary job and office rep will reduce drastically each day .
Just doing the work reduces the rep? Cause even if I try to reject every guy, at least 1 ends up fucking me, so I end up earning a couple points. Dice roll to prevent that is to brutal at R16.

I guess eventually the warehouse work will be the main way to reduce the office rep, but that is still WIP.

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes