Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
...And that? Or it's just suddenly another theme? It's like you suddenly write - I like Cassady, for example.
I mean I don't argue about this. Minigames there to fap and etc.
To be honest the only thing the dev did wrong is underestimating human nature... in other words it was built up from the wrong viewpoint. It happens a lot with any one.
It is more or less fixed already any way.(it is in play test period.)

human94

Jul 15, 2018
To be honest the only thing the dev did wrong is underestimating human nature... in other words it was built up from the wrong viewpoint. It happens a lot with any one.
It is more or less fixed already any way.(it is in play test period.)
This part I can't judge and don't want. Any game development not easy. Have some difficultys in one way or another. I mean there can be some technical moment, with code and etc. In some moments any dev can answer on question "Why you don't do this?" "Because".
I mean why someone do or not do something have reasons. So if dev can do something - good. Can't? Ok. And for me don't matter why. I alredy like this game.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
For Mutatio, is there any way to get the essence conversion effectiveness back up? Trying to max out stats feels pretty difficult, but I might be missing something.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
This part I can't judge and don't want. Any game development not easy. Have some difficultys in one way or another. I mean there can be some technical moment, with code and etc. In some moments any dev can answer on question "Why you don't do this?" "Because".
I mean why someone do or not do something have reasons. So if dev can do something - good. Can't? Ok. And for me don't matter why. I alredy like this game.
If i say that it is a mater of pride and sense of control over game development. I think you understand. And yes i like the game also.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
FYI regarding tetris in milking and the warehouse - in the upcoming version, both have skill check options to skip, as well as "Skip (Win)" and "Skip (Lose)" options if you have the skippable minigames set on. Milktris has been made about 2x as easy in terms of points gained. I will keep tweaking those as we go - I think they are still not great on mobile and will keep tuning them.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
FYI regarding tetris in milking and the warehouse - in the upcoming version, both have skill check options to skip, as well as "Skip (Win)" and "Skip (Lose)" options if you have the skippable minigames set on. Milktris has been made about 2x as easy in terms of points gained. I will keep tweaking those as we go - I think they are still not great on mobile and will keep tuning them.
Please, make this variant for mini game with nano bot defense. Not every touchpad can afford you click really fast, like example. Some touchpads don't even have separate buttons and then you click or move - it's same "button"(just don't know how discribe more accurate and word button there not very correct). Like 3 in 1. You can't even activate some function in some games. Like you can't click right and left same time.

Nauticalius

Nov 6, 2018
Probably a good call - first time I played milktris I had no clue what I was doing. I puzzled it out eventually, but the differences from normal tetris took a little while to twig.

Other possible tweaks/improvements I noticed after coming back to this one:
  • Getting hit on at the gym - if you're female, people should sometimes come up to you and try to hit on you BEFORE you do your routine, even if you don't loiter around batting your eyelashes. Not only does this tie the gym into reluctant playthroughs better, it's also strange that people seem to be perfect gentlemen in the gym (when they are not at all so everywhere else).
  • Getting hit on at work- basically didn't happen to me. Maybe it's because I zoomed through the Secretary start, but I had very low sex rep... and so no one tried to sleep with me, so I continued not to have sex rep. Got spiked a couple of times, but not much came of it.
    • Maybe add a chance for people to come up and chat at the end of the day, hoping for some covert sex when the office is empty?
  • Bargirl seduction - if you've used up all their conversations, you're stuck with walking up to them, saying a chatup line and then sprinting away for a week or two (after which they suddenly want to fuck you). Like, it's weird that you can run out of things to say; maybe have more convo topics or have them become usable again after a while?
  • Being Social - not clear what exactly makes the charm decay go away. Going to the bar avoids decay but the chance is still there next day, even if you drink and chat to people. Do you need to fuck some random guy in a backroom to maintain your social skills? Or do you need to loiter a certain number of times? By contrast, going clubbing and dancing alone is perfectly sociable and makes the charm decay go away for weeks. A help tab clarifying the mechanics would be nice?
  • Pregnancy chance - this pops up sometimes, but doesn't seem to correlate with how often you get pregnant; worth having a help tab somewhere that explains the mechanics around pregnancy?
  • Extra hard mode- once you've played the game a bit, many of the minigames/events/demos are much easier to beat or avoid consequences. Might be worth adding an "extra hard" mode difficulty, tweaking some stuff?
    • e.g. it's pretty hard to hit 5 orgasms as the secretary - even if you're trying get have that many, quite often you'll fail. Lower the limit before side effects?
    • Hornier customers on lemonade demo? Or a higher sale quota, so you can't afford to spend as much time recovering?
    • Spicier options in Goodgirl demos? Given you can basically spam different varieties of goodgirl pills for almost any customer, you tend to see those demos most - but there's not much chance of a lewd outcome, so it mostly ends up feeling like time filler

Also, minor bug; while chatting to one of the bar girls as a woman, she confided in my that she was sleeping with Bruce. Given that Bruce was currently absent from the bar due to an ongoing pregnancy, this seemed unlikely? Either Bruce shouldn't be able to sleep with the bargirls whilst female - or the player should!

Thanks for making the game, btw. Looking forward to how it grows!

human94

Jul 15, 2018
  • e.g. it's pretty hard to hit 5 orgasms as the secretary - even if you're trying get have that many, quite often you'll fail. Lower the limit before side effects?
With current update pretty easy to hit 5 orgasms as the secretary. How?
1)You can masturbate in shower;
2)Work in warehouse and help them with another "problem";
3)Post-work massage;
4)Sex with step-father.
Even without "help" from coworkers you can without problem hit 5 or over orgasms.
And yes. In this walkthrough I play with reputation totally professional. Several update before it was hard. Now it's ok. Probably even try not cum to much.

Last edited:

Dhao

Apr 12, 2018
I'm wanting to weigh in a little bit on the mini-games talk:

At the moment there's a big discrepancy between how rewarding it is to do the mini-game vs instant-completion
- Realtime arousal for casual lays can get very high quickly if you're trying to earn exp, leading to conflicting incentives. I don't feel as though instant-solve should be the most rewarding approach.

- Dredd's boys faces a similar problem, whereby the money prompts are inconsistent in comparison to instant completion. I've earned between $200 and $800 with the same 10x exp multiplier approach, when only doing triple $ because of how inconsistent it is. It's also neigh impossible to evaluate at a glance when the striptease is forcefully ended, all of the mini-games stats have no explanation. Likewise, because of how long it takes, it would be really nice to get a money multiplier from pleasure & satisfaction or something like that, if the MC is going to be treated like a whore, it'd be nice if they're paid accordingly.

- The Secretary Wordle mini-game is currently running with counter-incentives, the most efficient way to earn points is to solve the puzzle and the refresh the instance to get the 100 points for a 1st try completion, interrupting the situation only to have sex with a co-worker to reset arousal or going into the warehouse for the same. Having the flow-state increase how many points you get from the actual mini-game, as well as making the rewards from the coworkers more lucrative would go a long way to make having them appear be a useful event.

- Having the exp multiplier for manually playing the mini-games going up by something like 0.01 after you hit the x10 multiplier would go a long way to not make prolonged mini-game situations feel entirely worthless.

- Having no exp multiplier on the seesaw mini-game makes it a rather unwelcome mini-game, combine that with sometime getting knocked out of it because of the reverse modifier not having a timer on when it ends (you can get some really unlucky spikes, where your key press coincides with the modifier going away and the bar spiking in progress). Using the arousal zone for multiplier or something would help.

- I do like the relationship management of the Titris mini-game, but it can get incredibly frustrating when you're not aware that making sure that the NPCs have the right level of each relationship attribute is incredibly important to the success of the mini-game.

That's all I can think of right now, just about to crash from 2 days of sub 4 hours of sleep because I got stuck in a "One more day" loop in the game, so it's definitely a thumbs up for me overall.

Edit: please remove the diminishing returns on the Mutatio essence trade, it's already a massive grind to get you primary attributes up to the limits before upping the cap. If someone wants to do that grind, I really do think it should be allowed.

Reactions: Nimil

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm wanting to weigh in a little bit on the mini-games talk:

At the moment there's a big discrepancy between how rewarding it is to do the mini-game vs instant-completion
- Realtime arousal for casual lays can get very high quickly if you're trying to earn exp, leading to conflicting incentives. I don't feel as though instant-solve should be the most rewarding approach.

- Dredd's boys faces a similar problem, whereby the money prompts are inconsistent in comparison to instant completion. I've earned between $200 and $800 with the same 10x exp multiplier approach, when only doing triple $ because of how inconsistent it is. It's also neigh impossible to evaluate at a glance when the striptease is forcefully ended, all of the mini-games stats have no explanation. Likewise, because of how long it takes, it would be really nice to get a money multiplier from pleasure & satisfaction or something like that, if the MC is going to be treated like a whore, it'd be nice if they're paid accordingly.

- The Secretary Wordle mini-game is currently running with counter-incentives, the most efficient way to earn points is to solve the puzzle and the refresh the instance to get the 100 points for a 1st try completion, interrupting the situation only to have sex with a co-worker to reset arousal or going into the warehouse for the same. Having the flow-state increase how many points you get from the actual mini-game, as well as making the rewards from the coworkers more lucrative would go a long way to make having them appear be a useful event.

- Having the exp multiplier for manually playing the mini-games going up by something like 0.01 after you hit the x10 multiplier would go a long way to not make prolonged mini-game situations feel entirely worthless.

- Having no exp multiplier on the seesaw mini-game makes it a rather unwelcome mini-game, combine that with sometime getting knocked out of it because of the reverse modifier not having a timer on when it ends (you can get some really unlucky spikes, where your key press coincides with the modifier going away and the bar spiking in progress). Using the arousal zone for multiplier or something would help.

- I do like the relationship management of the Titris mini-game, but it can get incredibly frustrating when you're not aware that making sure that the NPCs have the right level of each relationship attribute is incredibly important to the success of the mini-game.

That's all I can think of right now, just about to crash from 2 days of sub 4 hours of sleep because I got stuck in a "One more day" loop in the game, so it's definitely a thumbs up for me overall.

Edit: please remove the diminishing returns on the Mutatio essence trade, it's already a massive grind to get you primary attributes up to the limits before upping the cap. If someone wants to do that grind, I really do think it should be allowed.
Thanks for that input! It is very well thought through and valuable to me.

One thing I definitely didn't know about was the refresh-the-page Secretary trick. I like the idea of making the flow state increase points earned during the actual minigame, although the flow state was originally introduced so that people would play the minigame one or two times to build it up, and then use Auto-work a few times. I wonder if I make the incentive for actually playing Wordle every round too high, if that will make this segment drag on for people - usually I just play 1 round of Wordle until I solve one puzzle, and then I continue on.

I like the XP multiplier going up by 1% for getting a 10x combo! Although I might put it on a weekly halving cooldown so that people who do it don't have 500% XP multipliers over time.

I agree that the money earned during stripping feels random. There is a formula to it but it does have a big randomness element that can be put into a more consistent state.

I have removed essence spoilage for the time being. Ultimately this may be re-implemented once there is a quest to remove it.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I usually play every game of wordle because I am so god-like good at that game that I can rack up huge gains very quickly. The only time I use the autowork is when a co-worker makes an unworkable request like "start 6 words with the letter X".

Generally speaking I find the minigames a bit too easy. Both the arrow-key game and the balancing game are really hard to fail - you have to deliberately ignore them and let them fail - so the only incentive for auto-completing them is saving time. The same is true for the charm grid - it is rather easy to see how to clear the square from any starting position, so you only fail if you roll a one. The only game I sometimes fail on is the moving block one.

It might be nice to have more dependence of the difficulty on your stats. So if you have a low bj experience for example, make the arrow game very unstable or introduce some complicating distraction. For example, during the dancing game you have to choose the correct choices occasionally. Maybe the sex games should have something similar, but also make the wrong choice rather catastrophic if your stats are low. For the charm game, I think the number of allowed moves should be insufficient to clear the grid if your stats are low, so that performing well on the puzzle only slightly improves the charm roll.

Dhao

Apr 12, 2018
One thing I definitely didn't know about was the refresh-the-page Secretary trick. I like the idea of making the flow state increase points earned during the actual minigame, although the flow state was originally introduced so that people would play the minigame one or two times to build it up, and then use Auto-work a few times. I wonder if I make the incentive for actually playing Wordle every round too high, if that will make this segment drag on for people - usually I just play 1 round of Wordle until I solve one puzzle, and then I continue on.
Is there a reason why it cannot do both? Give the player a choice between auto-completion or a bonus seems like a good decision tree.

Also, the "Manually Select Penis Dimensions" option doesn't work if you skip the intro.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a reason why it cannot do both? Give the player a choice between auto-completion or a bonus seems like a good decision tree.

Also, the "Manually Select Penis Dimensions" option doesn't work if you skip the intro.
that is the present system :FacePalm:

"Manually Select Penis Dimensions" is fixed on play test

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I usually play every game of wordle because I am so god-like good at that game that I can rack up huge gains very quickly. The only time I use the autowork is when a co-worker makes an unworkable request like "start 6 words with the letter X".

Generally speaking I find the minigames a bit too easy. Both the arrow-key game and the balancing game are really hard to fail - you have to deliberately ignore them and let them fail - so the only incentive for auto-completing them is saving time. The same is true for the charm grid - it is rather easy to see how to clear the square from any starting position, so you only fail if you roll a one. The only game I sometimes fail on is the moving block one.

It might be nice to have more dependence of the difficulty on your stats. So if you have a low bj experience for example, make the arrow game very unstable or introduce some complicating distraction. For example, during the dancing game you have to choose the correct choices occasionally. Maybe the sex games should have something similar, but also make the wrong choice rather catastrophic if your stats are low. For the charm game, I think the number of allowed moves should be insufficient to clear the grid if your stats are low, so that performing well on the puzzle only slightly improves the charm roll.
You know that you can change the difficulty aren't you?
for charm game it is not just the % value but its complexity is different based on charm.
For dancing and so... at high difficulty any error is grave.
You also forgot that it is a h-game so players are not in the right mindset for serious mini game.
And last but not least any and all mini games has to have a clear advantage VS skill roll cause lazy human nature is the driving force of humanity (aside from survival and greed).

Reactions: human94
4.60 star(s) 94 Votes