• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if they're trying to be clever for their own reasons or if they're just dodging the incest issues on Patreon.
You hit it on the head. It's to get around Patreon and copyrighted material.

Hopefully, it never comes down to the intent of the dev/writer. ( Well, Mr. Smith, in your game, you closely mention certain
copyrighted material, such as Kala, instead of kara, In fact, the whole story is basically piggybacking on the DC/Marvel universe, and we see you've made a tidy profit, that won't do sir. You have two choices. 1 relinquish 90% of your profits to us, or 2 become part of our growing conglomerate and fade into the background while we pick your brain for ideas.)

I have a practical mindset and a bit of a writing background. So I look at these games and movies on a dry reasoning level.
It all comes down to story uniqueness. We are running out of story material. By that, I mean stories that can make a profit.
Multiverse allows for more of the stuff that makes a profit. Don't concern yourself with who is related to who. (unless you like that stuff) All this game is, is a slight twist on the troupe. In the real world, to achieve what Kala whats, SuperDude would donate a gallon of his little swimmers, and scientists would inseminate women. BORING. Us deviants what sex and more sex take a break than more sex. :LOL: So that is what game makers here do wrap sex into a story.

Sorry for the rant. :LOL:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Looking around, I see the WB cartoons had an Argonian woman named Kala In-Ze who was the mother of Kara In-Ze, who Superman adopted as his cousin. She then became Kara Kent and that show's version of Supergirl.
I also see a fan-site doing fan-casting for gender-swapped DCEU characters, and they refer to the female version of Kal El as Kala El.
Pretty sure this Kala is a made up character by the AVN author, but I'm still unclear what the intent is supposed to be. (Downloaded, but won't have time to play it for a bit yet.)

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Kal-El not Clark, that's his human name, if we're doing an impregnation tour of the universe, should be his first name

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I think this could be a decent VN. Good renders the women are hot the story is decent. It does need a tad bit of work on the animations to make them more fluid but not to bad i've seen worse also have better angles on the sex scenes. I wish there was more content to start off with but all in all not to bad.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Lowkey appreciate the restraint on the artists end not to give Superman a massive schlong because Superman lmao

Reactions: TheDick69+

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, for anyone else who was confused like I was after reading the description and what there is so far of this thread, I can explain some, now that I've played it.

The woman who kicks things off in this game, Kala Jor-El, is her own universe's version of our Kal Jor-El. She goes by Superwoman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reference to being genetically different is perhaps overstated for the sake any prying eyes from Patreon, however, now that I know the context better, I can say that this is not made up whole cloth for this game. When they started venturing into alternate realities on the current Flash tv series, it came up that different versions of the same person on different earths are technically genetically unique. Just how much genetic difference there is I'm not sure, but I presume that concept is carried over from the modern DC comics and all their "New 52" shenanigans, if not older comics.

Kala uses a special substance to ... encourage Clark to sign on for her plan to spread his Kryptonian seed throughout the multiverse. However, my personal understanding/interpretation is that it is still ultimately his choice. The exact nature of it is...

Kala's plan for Kal/Clark is to impregnate all viable powered women on each earth he visits, not just his own Kryptonian equivalent or not-relatives from Krypton. With all that being said...

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Before Clark is sent to the other universe at least give my bro a better suit . Not asking for a man of steel suit but at least better than the one he is wearing kala should have one made for him lol

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
Okay, for anyone else who was confused like I was after reading the description and what there is so far of this thread, I can explain some, now that I've played it.

The woman who kicks things off in this game, Kala Jor-El, is her own universe's version of our Kal Jor-El. She goes by Superwoman.
The reference to being genetically different is perhaps overstated for the sake any prying eyes from Patreon, however, now that I know the context better, I can say that this is not made up whole cloth for this game. When they started venturing into alternate realities on the current Flash tv series, it came up that different versions of the same person on different earths are technically genetically unique. Just how much genetic difference there is I'm not sure, but I presume that concept is carried over from the modern DC comics and all their "New 52" shenanigans, if not older comics.

Kala uses a special substance to ... encourage Clark to sign on for her plan to spread his Kryptonian seed throughout the multiverse. However, my personal understanding/interpretation is that it is still ultimately his choice. The exact nature of it is...

Kala's plan for Kal/Clark is to impregnate all viable powered women on each earth he visits, not just his own Kryptonian equivalent or not-relatives from Krypton. With all that being said...
I am fine with the story so far (whether it gains a rape tag or no) and appreciate the backstory and meta of the setting you provided -- Thank you for that.

But, I do have disagreements with the leaps within your deductive 'reasoning' made in support of your position concerning "the" scenes and its relation to rape or not.
On another note...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The animation is good, but so far there's only one sex animation. There's very little content.
The author of this game has a good idea, in a different world can get all the women pregnant plot.
But so far there are too few, at least show players some of the otherworldly pregnancy you wrote about in your introduction.

Apr 16, 2023
I just discovered this game, never thought the rebirth of krypton would be made into a VN and my dream has come true! But, where is the dev, their patreon is gone? I am gonna be pissed if this game never continues, any one know what happened to them?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes