Nov 10, 2017
i will agree to that, its structured, and its funny you mentioned jackerman cos i made a slightly more meme post mocking his structure too after his last fenton release :LOL:. Is such a predictable animation a good thing tho? what if every 4-5 min animation in future followed the exact same path? won't that seem a little samey especially if its always 1 woman, similar body-type, 1 "humanoid man-thing" usually much larger in size.

like break the mold once in a while do something that isn't so predictable, like 2-3 super heroines are the "stuck in the wall" meme and dudes are just filling em up from the front and back or maybe they're in an arena or something and in competition to make the most guys nut quickest using their bodies. hell just steal someone else's idea and change it slightly nobody will care.
Also, one of the main reasons I like X3D is because he likes thicc girls himself (as he mentions on his twitter) so I'd never want to see a skinny model come from him personally...but, I do agree that their can be diversity on the way that thickness is shown because he doesn't seem to like creating new base models, I can definitely agree with far too much headhacking for me personally lol.

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
heres a thought, you think its a problem if his shit starts to look heavily templated??
part 1. intro/tease.
part 2. foreplay
part 3. bj/other non-fucking stuff
part 4. fucking in one position till coom
then you mash em together and call it a long animation, but rly its just smaller parts jammed together, theres never any movement or transition, you never see powergirl or whoever take the position before getting fucked, she just appears in it.

as for the alts/camera stuff, i assume most people just want some combination of normal outfit and/or nude anyway i don't see why we need gym outfit or rando bikini but okay. bonus angles can be nice but if your default ones arent shit nobody will miss them.
i saw the other day some artists commenting about the new AI for videos, X3D will look like AI in no time, all his stuff is starting to look the same, same body, same face, same sex poses

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JAV4Life

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i will agree to that, its structured, and its funny you mentioned jackerman cos i made a slightly more meme post mocking his structure too after his last fenton release :LOL:. Is such a predictable animation a good thing tho? what if every 4-5 min animation in future followed the exact same path? won't that seem a little samey especially if its always 1 woman, similar body-type, 1 "humanoid man-thing" usually much larger in size.

like break the mold once in a while do something that isn't so predictable, like 2-3 super heroines are the "stuck in the wall" meme and dudes are just filling em up from the front and back or maybe they're in an arena or something and in competition to make the most guys nut quickest using their bodies. hell just steal someone else's idea and change it slightly nobody will care.
Well when it comes down to popular supporter vote, you’re not exactly asking for variety unless you force it. Jack only recently changed his supporter voting months to be more thematic, the last two being monster/futa ideas only, and the other using a specific set of characters.

X3D for the most part has allowed just an open submission form of voting and based it on likes. Fine for picking a girl but doesn’t go much beyond that.

Also his ideas have been samey recently because of Patreon’s changes to policy again. Recall that users can’t make anything non-con based anymore. That’s why BW and PG’s have them banging villains that are now ‘part of the team’, to appear as consensual as possible.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes