Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
why not use his normal BW model? i guess her huge milkers would of been colliding with her arms causing them to buckle under the immense force or something i dunno. people on his twitter love it.. guess im just an asshole cos i don't :cautious:

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
I literally only posted once to talk about it but this is what you call whining like a bitch ?
We can't have opinions about stuff that are free ? What a genius take, fanboy
He just expressed his opinion once, wtf are you on then? you expressed your opinion once, he expressed his opinion once, cool, why tf whining again? Like I expressed my opinion here, once is good, I wouldn't give a dime about yours.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
He just expressed his opinion once, wtf are you on then? you expressed your opinion once, he expressed his opinion once, cool, why tf whining again? Like I expressed my opinion here, once is good, I wouldn't give a dime about yours.
It doesn't really make sense to come to a forum, give everyone your opinion on something and then expect no reaction. If that's your logic, you're better off telling it to a wall in your room.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
when is X3D going to give us creampies or cumshots? and honestly the idea of GB and X3D isnt that farfetched both of them cut the animation before the cumshot xD
Yeah...there is a lot of good animator out there but they dont make cum or creampie often, maybe it's hard to do or it's frying the cpu fast

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
What i dont understand still is how to fit audio to video, do you make record audio first and 3d animated it to fit audio? or do you make the video first and slap audio to it?

any blender 3d user here can explain?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes