Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Whats more believable

That a newcomer to the Blender scene, would just appear out of the ether, already possessing a technical & artistic mastery of Blender that takes most artists years to achieve. With a visually distinct animation style straight out of the gate, with no rough or shoddy wips that showed him learning and growing better and evolving. With nearly identical camera angles, model usage, animation editing style, sound design, and general overall style & "Aesthetic" to a previously disappeared artist. An artist that left in disgrace after several controversies, who is documented having re-branded himself at least once before (Fluffy3d, confirmed via IP address and various contextual evidences). That his newcomer "X3D", whose public persona is that of an artist who never interacts with their fans or the public, which was the PRIMARY complaint of GB.

OR

GB (X3D) simply evolved and altered his style as he grew, changing some of the model details such as hip ratios, as many artists are known to do.

Come on bruh, i'm beginning to think the people claiming it isn't GB are either trolls or GB himself trying to create a smokescreen.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Whats more believable

That a newcomer to the Blender scene, would just appear out of the ether, already possessing a technical & artistic mastery of Blender that takes most artists years to achieve. With a visually distinct animation style straight out of the gate, with no rough or shoddy wips that showed him learning and growing better and evolving. With nearly identical camera angles, model usage, animation editing style, sound design, and general overall style & "Aesthetic" to a previously disappeared artist. An artist that left in disgrace after several controversies, who is documented having re-branded himself at least once before (Fluffy3d, confirmed via IP address and various contextual evidences). That his newcomer "X3D", whose public persona is that of an artist who never interacts with their fans or the public, which was the PRIMARY complaint of GB.

OR

GB (X3D) simply evolved and altered his style as he grew, changing some of the model details such as hip ratios, as many artists are known to do.

Come on bruh, i'm beginning to think the people claiming it isn't GB are either trolls or GB himself trying to create a smokescreen.
Shit GB must be some sort of Blender God to be able to put out content to different accounts at the same time, he was fluffy3d, X3D, Axenanim, Aanix. Yeah dude crazy how many people believe this crap of X3D is GB. Personally Axenanim has a more similar style to GB than X3D (models share the same thickness that GB was popular with)

Red_Vellvet

Jan 16, 2018
Shit GB must be some sort of Blender God to be able to put out content to different accounts at the same time, he was fluffy3d, X3D, Axenanim, Aanix. Yeah dude crazy how many people believe this crap of X3D is GB. Personally Axenanim has a more similar style to GB than X3D (models share the same thickness that GB was popular with)
1. I never claimed him to be Axem or AANIX, those are two clearly different artists with their own distinct style in terms of lighting, posing, animation, model choice, and sound design
2. GB was confirmed to be Fluffy3d due to IP Address, and various contextual evidence, including physical photos of his desk & PC which were identical to GB's
3. Fluffy3d appeared roughly 2 weeks after GB "retired", with GB's account going dormant, making your assertation that they both were posting simultaneously factually incorrect
4. Citing a vague superficial similarity between the models "thiccness" & body proportions as evidence that Axen is GB is so fairly flimsy evidence my friend. And considering that fact that even then, their proportions are still fairly significantly different, making this a tenous connection AT BEST.

Bruh, this ain't a supreme court case or anything, but it's pretty obvious that X3D is GB, based off of circumstantial evidence alone. Ignoring all of the other supporting evidence like models, sound design, and not to mention his use of non-public maps & .blend files that are both private and also showed up in GB scenes

Anyways, sorry for shitting up this thread bois. Didn't mean to go a rant or anything, its just.... I mean.... cmon yall.... COME ON SON! It's pretty obvious their the same guy lel wew lad
I'm guessing my comments will be removed, as they did last time when I posted proof of the GB-Fluffy connection, but i'll stop posting about this now
Lets get back to the pron talk my fellow coomers!

Y'all think he'll release a complete version of all the animations strung together? Or will somebody have to manually edit them?

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
1. I never claimed him to be Axem or AANIX, those are two clearly different artists with their own distinct style in terms of lighting, posing, animation, model choice, and sound design
2. GB was confirmed to be Fluffy3d due to IP Address, and various contextual evidence, including physical photos of his desk & PC which were identical to GB's
3. Fluffy3d appeared roughly 2 weeks after GB "retired", with GB's account going dormant, making your assertation that they both were posting simultaneously factually incorrect
4. Citing a vague superficial similarity between the models "thiccness" & body proportions as evidence that Axen is GB is so fairly flimsy evidence my friend. And considering that fact that even then, their proportions are still fairly significantly different, making this a tenous connection AT BEST.

Bruh, this ain't a supreme court case or anything, but it's pretty obvious that X3D is GB, based off of circumstantial evidence alone. Ignoring all of the other supporting evidence like models, sound design, and not to mention his use of non-public maps & .blend files that are both private and also showed up in GB scenes

Anyways, sorry for shitting up this thread bois. Didn't mean to go a rant or anything, its just.... I mean.... cmon yall.... COME ON SON! It's pretty obvious their the same guy lel wew lad
I'm guessing my comments will be removed, as they did last time when I posted proof of the GB-Fluffy connection, but i'll stop posting about this now

Y'all think he'll release a complete version of all the animations strung together? Or will somebody have to manually edit them?
On a related note i was in the G_B discord server for a long time, in one of the chats they jokingly talked about fluffy3d and how they were copying G_B work, i knew then that was him trying to start again and few people were in the know already at the attempt.

It is within the realm of possibility that X3D is G_B second attempt at starting all over.

For black cat i wish they do an alt for part 5 before putting all videos togther

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021

X3D is a decent animator, but you're literally blind if you think he is in the same league as GB. GB was a god-tier animator. X3D comes nowhere close to him at all.

The attention to detail in his animations were far above anything X3D and most animators achieve. Beside that, GB rendered at insane bit rates at 60fps. The visual fidelity of his stuff was on a completely different level than X3D. Sorry, bud, but you're simply wrong here. :)

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
weird how he had to make a whole new persona to get over his blacked obsession and that stupid spade tattoo in all his works.
You guys got the wrong person.. X3d video is quite different from GB ..check out Orochi NSFW on this forum, you will see there is no different quality from orochi and GB , when you compare pictures and video, it's like using same lighting asset and animation, even the QOS Spade tattoo is still there
sample_9db72527817df65973a833d721e299c1.jpg sample_bc4e93ebac353dfba912ceef7e536e4b.jpg

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i will say this.. not about G_B

the version of black cat where venom talks is super cringe, it doesnt even sound like theyre talking to eachother

ViR_is_coming

Nov 24, 2023
i will say this.. not about G_B

the version of black cat where venom talks is super cringe, it doesnt even sound like theyre talking to eachother
This is the artist of the video in question. The most common critique of my video is that either Venom talks too much or the conversion is disjointed. I had quite of bit of Venom voice samples from the movies that I was able to extrapolate a convincing clone voice using Eleven Labs. When I just used the female voice artists, there wasn't enough voice samples to get a good clone voice (sounding mechanical). This was just a quick video I whipped together to see how people would take my style of erotic script writing.

ViR_is_coming

Nov 24, 2023
Maybe just make Venom growl not talk that way win win for both sides
I created a second version with updated Venom audio, reducing the amount Venom talks and adding roaring, snarling, breathing, and some additional sound effects (doors, foot stomps, coming noises). I found out the if I went to the 'Eleven Multilingual 2' option in Eleven Labs that it makes Venom sound more monster-like.
I also eliminated the scientists taking. Here is a link to the updated version:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes