-ogkg-

Jun 6, 2023
Any recommendations for similar artists like X3D that make thicc animations of really good quality?
I really liked GeneralButch and found his style similar.
I've got very limited knowledge on other artists but Jackerman makes them thicc, totally different style from X3D though and as long as you don't mind who or what's fucking the woman.

Reactions: gerald_of_trivia
Nov 7, 2023
I've got very limited knowledge on other artists but Jackerman makes them thicc, totally different style from X3D though and as long as you don't mind who or what's fucking the woman.
Yeah i've seen his work. Really high quality. Most of them have a story which makes his style unique.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah i think that's the reason why most artists avoid it because of the level of difficulty. But he makes it look very real.
yeah, highly likely. with the very limited experience i have with 3D and animation, things like life-like jiggle, fluid or fabric are borderline impossible to re-create lol

Reactions: gerald_of_trivia

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Can Scarlett Johansen sue 3d artist for using her image just like taylor swift? and if she can better watch out for now, never know whats gonna happen next
I think it would've already happened by now since ScarJo has already spoken out about deepfakes back when they first exploded onto the scene. 3D models may be a gray area, especially if they take liberties or are based on fictional characters.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
I think it would've already happened by now since ScarJo has already spoken out about deepfakes back when they first exploded onto the scene. 3D models may be a gray area, especially if they take liberties or are based on fictional characters.
Then nothing to worry about... keep pumping those video out

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes