Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
didnt mention color, just that everyone else pairs them together and they want to see something new. same thing with tifa and whoever she always gets paired with (i forget the name)
If you say so, but the insert of cuck in there just makes me think of all the folks that complained about General Butch's stuff. Which X3D hasn't done at all. So its just stirring a fuss over something that probably isn't even going to happen

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
If you say so, but the insert of cuck in there just makes me think of all the folks that complained about General Butch's stuff. Which X3D hasn't done at all. So its just stirring a fuss over something that probably isn't even going to happen
i mean i agree, but all they were saying was that they HOPE they dont do the unimaginative braindead copy paste idea of pairing tsunade with raikage like everyone else and i kinda agree with that. thats all :)

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i mean i agree, but all they were saying was that they HOPE they dont do the unimaginative braindead copy paste idea of pairing tsunade with raikage like everyone else and i kinda agree with that. thats all :)
I get that, but again we don't even know what the animation will be, it could be just as short as the 2B one was. And even so there's no Raikage model, it'd just be the generic Icedev male model.

Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
I get that, but again we don't even know what the animation will be, it could be just as short as the 2B one was. And even so there's no Raikage model, it'd just be the generic Icedev male model.
standard this and a short video 45 seconds 1 minute, seeing that this and a poll, it's been 3 days he's not in discord he can't find a good pose and he said that he uses a random guy model

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
standard this and a short video 45 seconds 1 minute, seeing that this and a poll, it's been 3 days he's not in discord he can't find a good pose and he said that he uses a random guy model
So another short one then. Wonder if doing 3 longer vids in a row burned him out.

Reactions: runner11

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
yea, i know. i dont doubt that X3D wont make variants of the animation like all the others, but i dont think the guy from earlier understood that so i was just explaining on his behalf lol

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
The only thing I care is the Format...
yeh format is important, VHS was the best format around before stupid DVD's came along being all superior an shit, then blu-rays came along and made it much worse :cry: I'd love for X3D to add a snowy VHS filter to his works to reminds me of the good ol' times
Layx.gif

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes