Collection Video xiangweitudou Collection [2024-04-09] [相位土豆]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blackrose16

Mar 30, 2019
I Got Error in File 41 Differential Video, File is Corrupt

Edit: First i Download with MEGA the file is corrupt, but when i download with Pixeldrain nothing happen, i think you should fix MEGA file

Last edited:

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
What exactly does not work? For me the files are not corrupted. Can someone confirm this?
It's working for me.

Edit: First i Download with MEGA the file is corrupt, but when i download with Pixeldrain nothing happen, i think you should fix MEGA file
Try using the download program JDownloader 2, it automatically unzips the archives.

DclassHERO

Feb 21, 2022
Just downloaded 41 and played both videos without problems.

I use the MEGA-Desktop-App for downloading, then extract the files with the 7zip software and then play the video with the VLC media player. Everything works for me. All the software I use are free.

If you don't have a MEGA membership, the progress of the downloads will be saved and the downloads will resume in the next day with the desktop app. After all MEGA has a limited bandwidth for free users. I don't use WinRAR. I zipped all the files with the 7zip software so you should be able to unzip them with 7zip.

xoboni8855

Aug 14, 2020
I use jdownloader2
Jd2 says it can't extract archives cause they're corrupt.
Tried to extract them manually using winrar and 7zip, both says files are not archives or are corrupted.
Will give it a third try i guess... Update in a 4 days or so when i finished downloading all this once more. (unless someone upload hdlight H/X265 encoded videos instead of uncompressed GB of 3 min vids, so i can dl & update faster.)

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
I use jdownloader2
Jd2 says it can't extract archives cause they're corrupt.
Tried to extract them manually using winrar and 7zip, both says files are not archives or are corrupted.
Will give it a third try i guess... Update in a 4 days or so when i finished downloading all this once more. (unless someone upload hdlight H/X265 encoded videos instead of uncompressed GB of 3 min vids, so i can dl & update faster.)
Maybe there's a problem with your internet.

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
I noticed that in OP 16 and 33 videos are the same, but 33 has a lower bitrate. Apparently because the author added an additional version for 16 videos later, there was a shift in the numbering. So 34 is actually 33, and 35 is 34 and so on.

DclassHERO

Feb 21, 2022
I noticed that in OP 16 and 33 videos are the same, but 33 has a lower bitrate. Apparently because the author added an additional version for 16 videos later, there was a shift in the numbering. So 34 is actually 33, and 35 is 34 and so on.
Thanks for noticing. The video "夜兰的营救行动(2K)" in 33 is identical to the video "[Don't Give Up]九条的营救行动(2K)" in 16, just with a lower bitrate. I'll remove the video in 33 and reupload, but I will not change the numbering, because the creator themselves was really inconsistent with the numbering.

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
xiangweitudou_other.rar---> vam.精灵传记(Elf's story)
This document does not belong to this author.

This file belongs to this author.,The work is also very good.,The file that was published in the early stage was also deleted.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
can anyone compress this? 119Gb is very huge for me to download and save it in my potato computer...(sorry for my bad language)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote