This got posted today. Hope he recovers.
这几年因为长期高强度的电脑工作有了头晕的毛病。
In recent years, I've developed a dizziness problem due to long-term, high-intensity computer work.
医生说是甲状腺功能减退, 要我吃药并且放弃工作好好休息。
The doctor said it's hypothyroidism and advised me to take medicine, quit my job, and rest well.
之前一直咬牙坚持,想把今年一整年做完再休息的,但头晕愈发严重,越来越力不从心了。
I've been gritting my teeth and persisting, thinking I'd finish the whole year before taking a break.
But the dizziness has gotten worse, and I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up.
尽管下期视频已经快要完成,但糟糕的身体状况让我不得不停下来。
Even though the next video is almost finished, my poor physical condition has forced me to stop.
我想先休息两周,如果病情好转我会在下个月中旬把这期视频做完发出来。
I plan to rest for two weeks first. If my condition improves, I'll finish and release this video by the middle of next month.
之后我就得听医生的长期休息了,这病反反复复折磨我一年多了。
After that, I'll have to follow the doctor's advice and rest for a long time. This illness has been tormenting me on and off for over a year.
希望这次彻底恢复以后再继续完成以后的视频工作。
I hope to resume my video work after a full recovery this time.
后续如果身体好转或者能恢复更新了会第一时间通知大家的。
I'll let everyone know as soon as my health improves or I can start updating again.
希望大家都有一个健康的身体,同时也感谢大家长久以来对土豆的支持。
I wish everyone a healthy body, and thank you all for your long-term support for Tudou.
爱你们哟~么么哒!
Love you all~ Muah!