Collection Video xiangweitudou Collection [2024-06-16] [相位土豆]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
It's not just about base64. There was some person who makes it harder to decrypt it. Like they were messing with the encryption code.
To add to this, they didn’t give the actual code or anything, they just gave a hint that was super cryptic so very few people could understand what it was. Not like we lost anything major to be honest, that thread is about 90% people asking for shit, 8% people arguing over random crap and 2% actually sharing stuff. Worst case scenario, dedicated threads get created by the few people sharing stuff for the creators they’ve got

Reactions: radiojoe

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
It's not just about base64. There was some person who makes it harder to decrypt it. Like they were messing with the encryption code.
Yeah, about that. I tried this to chatgpt and several other LLMs and they choke and die. bruv.jpg lmao.jpg
I guess I really have to read cryptography then. lmao

NamaChikubi

Oct 14, 2019
Just plug the info into an online Enigma decoder. However the caps sensitive letters still have to be manually fixed

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
To add to this, they didn’t give the actual code or anything, they just gave a hint that was super cryptic so very few people could understand what it was. Not like we lost anything major to be honest, that thread is about 90% people asking for shit, 8% people arguing over random crap and 2% actually sharing stuff. Worst case scenario, dedicated threads get created by the few people sharing stuff for the creators they’ve got
Agree. That's the reason why is the thread exist. The thread exist is to share. And btw we'd better don't drag the case into this thread my friend. This place is for xiangweitudou stuff only.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Meh.
The code was easy And enigma decoder available online with single google search.

People are just lazy

wetraccs

Nov 4, 2022
does anyone have this video? the link on kemono is dead and the link on 1st page is more than 5gb

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote