Collection Pinup Xinaelle Collection [2024-02-28] [Xinaelle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Xinaelle's art is great but I really wish they'd release .psds so we could customize which layers and elements we wanted. It's annoying how often a particular variant is only available with tanlines like with this latest Ada set. For those of you who wanted to see futa Ada get fucked by the horse cock without tanlines, I give you my own edited variants:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They're a bit sloppy so don't zoom too close. I also included the custom layers I made. If this isn't kosher to post here, let me know where it should go.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I reported the posts with the dead links, but the reports got rejected??? uh okay lmao

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I reported the posts with the dead links, but the reports got rejected??? uh okay lmao
Bcs we don't actually have direct rules about official links and I don't think there will be ones, bcs it seems fukin obvious not to do that, but hell... how stupid some ppl are to post links controlled by the artist.

And you reported to comics updates, it's uploader's section, we don't moderate, try to report to spam or Inappropriate behaviour + you have same links in your replies, you can remove those yourself

Edit: Looks like someone cleaned up

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added March-April 2023 + some links to socials

yes, I did split them

Badass Sister-18.jpg Korra #1-15.jpg Kiriko-27.jpg
No May bcs I don't have Ada Wong #1, and here mirror for in case link above goes down
Thanks everyone for participation in the last 3 months

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote