• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Xinaelle Collection [2024-02-28] [Xinaelle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
she uploaded QOP and Luna, I can maybe resub tomorrow if nobody has it
It'll probably be better to save for the next month if you are short on money for this, since somebody is updating kemono and DMs work now, also gumroad got updated for the last month, but this one may not be there since the NSFW ban. But we'll probably have to wait some time since the kemono admin decided to import patreon just a day before the new set and now imports are slow again.

XPHYREX

Mar 26, 2019
It'll probably be better to save for the next month if you are short on money for this, since somebody is updating kemono and DMs work now, also gumroad got updated for the last month, but this one may not be there since the NSFW ban. But we'll probably have to wait some time since the kemono admin decided to import patreon just a day before the new set and now imports are slow again.
yeah, but I'm waiting for that specific set, I kinda expected it from the poll and she deletes all the dropbox files the month after

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
yeah, but I'm waiting for that specific set, I kinda expected it from the poll and she deletes all the dropbox files the month after
That's what i was trying to say. DM tab on kemono should have link to the whole set later, which will not be deleted. There is always a risk it may not appear tho(pretty low risk right now IMO).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote