• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Audio Remux

Jill1.gif

So that one Jill animation xordel did had really bad audio. From the "94 Jill doesn't care about zombies" folder under June-Sept 2022 in the main archive. I can only assume it was created by a deaf person or something. Reminds me a bit of the soundtrack to the director's cut of Resident Evil 1. Who can forget this gem? Also, the comments in that video. :LOL:

Oops got off track there. Audiodude released an audio for this, and I extended it a bit to fit most of the animation, minus the climax. I remuxed it to clips 01-05 in the official archive. So I'll just drop this here for anyone interested.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Audio Remux

Google Drive
View attachment 3368865

So that one Jill animation xordel did had really bad audio. From the "94 Jill doesn't care about zombies" folder under June-Sept 2022 in the main archive. I can only assume it was created by a deaf person or something. Reminds me a bit of the soundtrack to the director's cut of Resident Evil 1. Who can forget this gem? Also, the comments in that video. :LOL:

Oops got off track there. Audiodude released an audio for this, and I extended it a bit to fit most of the animation, minus the climax. I remuxed it to clips 01-05 in the official archive. So I'll just drop this here for anyone interested.
wow i never imagine a so fucked up audio.......
i think something got bad during editing/merging/muxing

i just realize it.....i always "used" the VR version of this scene......

actually this scene have multiple audio and was made multiple times in various format....
is time to close the circle and release these all at once for all!!!!
and in the meanwhile make a nice pov edit.....right???

look here
Snap3.jpg
very similar but quite different.......founded only by luck because one is 1min other is 39 sec...
and no you cannot do height adjustment on VR videos...only some limited zoom in/out
so someone RErended it with a different angle....
one is Vega and other is Xordel???? or the reverse.....

does audiodude got lazy and forgot the rest???
wtf only 59 sec mhhhh
so let me assemble & merge all i found on the web about this scene......

PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....
i found 3 audio track in total.....it was 4.... but is so bugged than i happy delete/forget about it....
Snap1.jpg
all clips extended/normalized to 1min.....made a 3xMultiAudio so you will be happy about it....
then i found extra cuts of audiodude tracks dunno but included as bonus....

EDIT:
i make some bad mistake lol....
get a v2 all tested/renamed this time!!!

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
Snap1z.jpg

Last edited: