May 15, 2021
I agree somewhat. It's like being hush-hush on a site whose nature is hush-hush. But I know that site does need to stay off the radar for reasons.

Directly linking artist archive urls in the threads is a bit worse imo, and I see it a good bit. Kemono is more like, here's the trail.. you can sniff out the rest. Though, I admit that url I provided didn't require much sniffing.

Reactions: dashberlin

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
I agree somewhat. It's like being hush-hush on a site whose nature is hush-hush. But I know that site does need to stay off the radar for reasons.

Directly linking artist archive urls in the threads is a bit worse imo, and I see it a good bit. Kemono is more like, here's the trail.. you can sniff out the rest. Though, I admit that url I provided didn't require much sniffing.
however, the site doesnt have files that are directly messaged to the supporters (like WLOP and NIXEU)

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
On Kemono, there’s 2 links for Jessie’s animation with sound for Part 1 and 2. However, when I downloaded them and tried to open them, the operation failed or apparently I had the wrong password, even though this isn’t a download link from Mega, just a regular download link. Anyone know how to solve this or can someone update the thread for Jessie’s animation, since I looked at the one posted above, yeah that’s from his Twitter and not Patreon lol.

• Angry
Reactions: fuckingmysister

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
On Kemono, there’s 2 links for Jessie’s animation with sound for Part 1 and 2. However, when I downloaded them and tried to open them, the operation failed or apparently I had the wrong password, even though this isn’t a download link from Mega, just a regular download link. Anyone know how to solve this or can someone update the thread for Jessie’s animation, since I looked at the one posted above, yeah that’s from his Twitter and not Patreon lol.
its literally right above your message :KEK: