Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
is there an off/on button for standing picture?
i swear there was a way when i played this awhile back. maybe im just misremembering

haliax77

Aug 12, 2019
Can I get a full save for the mod? If I use the save from the vanilla game I can't get the debug item therefore am unable to access the birthing scenes, and I don't feel like grinding it again

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
This is just the best mod i have ever seen. Great appreciation to the author. I also recommend Rain Rave, Lilia's Livelihood. (sorry about my engilsh, it's google translate)

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
In three words, "in indefinite hiatus"
doing some commission work and some cg. Asides from IRL work. so I really am lacking in time.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
For anyone here who's willing to help,

Can I ask some help to figure the current bugs since the last update?

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
For anyone here who's willing to help,

Can I ask some help to figure the current bugs since the last update?
There is a bug with the noble questline where attempting to talk to the bandits to play a prank on her triggers the Liz birth event where you are teleported to the old lady when you give birth.

Savage8

Aug 12, 2020
I don't know how to install the mod. I extracted it into the game folder but it told me RPGVXAce RTP is required to run

Savage8

Aug 12, 2020
Can you tell me how to install the mod. I extract it into the game folder but when I click on the mod folder and then click in the game, I got an error message. Said I need RPGVXAce RTP

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Can you tell me how to install the mod. I extract it into the game folder but when I click on the mod folder and then click in the game, I got an error message. Said I need RPGVXAce RTP
Go to this link and download RPG Maker VX Ace:

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
somehow, i cant trigger the birth scene... am i doing something wrong? she just saying, the place seems very isolated, i wonder. thats it...

no fucking idea how or why, but i solved the problem... lol

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes