Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Good news everyone! Starting today I am now taking over development of the Pregmod from Silma. This will be my first time doing anything with rpg maker, so I can't give any estimates towards when the next update might be out, but I've got a lot of things planned, including:
- Arena pregnancy and birth scenes
- A church pregnancy scene
- Giving nearly every NPC in the game dialogue for when Liz is pregnant
- New miscellaneous birth scenes
- And more that I could list but won't since I need to get started on the modding!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
So nice, thank you for your work!!! Anyone knows if this currently mod has milking scenes of Liz?

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Great news.

Can't wait for the mod to continue. Still waiting for 2nd level Brother; she did mention wanting to be impregnated in her line. Also a scene with the priest, because who doesn't like the sight of a pregnant nun?

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Good news everyone! Starting today I am now taking over development of the Pregmod from Silma. This will be my first time doing anything with rpg maker, so I can't give any estimates towards when the next update might be out, but I've got a lot of things planned[...]
I'm glad to hear about the further development of this great mod.
If you need help with bug testing and such, like I helped Silma before, you can contact me if you wish.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Alright, I've finished enough stuff to call this an update. I could have done more, but it's been so long since the last update that I figured I ought to get something out for y'all. Unfortunately I can't update the link on the front page, but here's the download link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Alright, I've finished enough stuff to call this an update. I could have done more, but it's been so long since the last update that I figured I ought to get something out for y'all. Unfortunately I can't update the link on the front page, but here's the download link:

Thanks for your work,I really thank you

Deathor

Dec 15, 2017

Damn that was quick,
As a Thanks i'll fap one out for you.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
So nice, thank you for your work!!! Anyone knows if this currently mod has milking scenes of Liz?
The current version only has a single milking scene. I might be able to write more, but I'd need to ask the original dev about his plans for it first.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
maybe it's something on my end, but why is it taking so long to download zip file for .30 update?

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
maybe it's something on my end, but why is it taking so long to download zip file for .30 update?
I was also getting very slow speed with Mega when using the option to download as a zip file.
I got past it by using Mega's pc app (MEGAsync), and importing the whole folder to my MEGAsync folder (so it basically downloaded all files one by one automatically with the program)

Reactions: D.VaBeast

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but there was an uncensored patch a while ago. Perhaps updating the mod to use those files instead?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but there was an uncensored patch a while ago. Perhaps updating the mod to use those files instead?
Unfortunately, all the pregnant images are censored, so in my opinion, including the uncensored regular images would probably end up making them look weird in comparison. Also, I don't think I'd even be able to find someone willing to edit all the preexisting pregnant images and make them uncensored. I'll make a poll asking if people would like uncensored non-preg images though.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes