Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I could try my hand at decensoring those. I just hope I can still find the source files. I've jumped from rig to rig since I made the mod.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
i haven't fully replay the new mod (since I use my old end game save file from the original), but since civilian justice 2 is mentioned here, I might as well give info that the MC is named Haru

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
Alright, I've finished enough stuff to call this an update. I could have done more, but it's been so long since the last update that I figured I ought to get something out for y'all. Unfortunately I can't update the link on the front page, but here's the download link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi loserishome, about the game when liz was going into labour, the scene just goes black and only text until liz woke up in madam echoes basement. is there something i miss?

btw keep up the good work mate, cheers!

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
hi loserishome, about the game when liz was going into labour, the scene just goes black and only text until liz woke up in madam echoes basement. is there something i miss?

Could you describe the problem with more detail? Also, how many times have you gotten Liz pregnant on your save file? The basement birth has two versions, one where Liz hasn't been pregnant many times and one where Liz has been pregnant many times. In the case where Liz hasn't been pregnant many times the screen is supposed to go black during the birth.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018

You have your settings set to. "DO NOT SHOW BIRTH"

Check in your key items for "Birth Scene Debug". Use it and just select yes.
If ypu can't find that Item... then that means your using a save file from the OG game and that means your didn't receive it at the start of the game.

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
oww i see, yes i am using my old save file from 0.25. ok i'll try it then. thanks

*edit : problem solved, looks like i have to play it from the beginning. time to have fun :) Cheers *

Last edited:

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I'll add a way you can get the birth scene tool posthumously on a later update. For now. you can send me your save file. I'll see what I can do.

A save file from 0.25 should have it. but I guess even that file was lifted from the OG game. and wasn't a "start from 0.25"

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
this is from the old version mod by brokenone, but all recolection are complete. I already delete the save from 0.25 minutes ago sorry

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Hey guys, I just went and rechecked some event. And in the gallery mode, when you access stratum 2's shop in abridged mode while being pregnant, the event just loop back to the interaction
on this case:
Have sex -> enter shop -> leave shop -> loop
Refuse -> loop

This happened when I was on 0.30, I haven't checked 0.25

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys, I just went and rechecked some event. And in the gallery mode, when you access stratum 2's shop in abridged mode while being pregnant, the event just loop back to the interaction
on this case:
Have sex -> enter shop -> leave shop -> loop
Refuse -> loop

This happened when I was on 0.30, I haven't checked 0.25
I'll take a look at it.

Reactions: hikao27

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
um, can anyone help me? I tried to download it via zip, however, it took a very long time so I canceled it then I tried to download it like a normal file and instead I downloaded the files one by one so it made me confused how to put the file correctly.

sorry for my bad english

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
um, can anyone help me? I tried to download it via zip, however, it took a very long time so I canceled it then I tried to download it like a normal file and instead I downloaded the files one by one so it made me confused how to put the file correctly.

sorry for my bad english
The file was uploaded as a folder so you'll have to download each file one by one. That one's my bad because I didn't realize that zipped folders counted as files on Mega and not as folders so I ended up uploading the entire folder. You'll have to wait for Mega to download each file one by one for now, but I will upload it correctly in the next update.

Reactions: jiamik

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
The file was uploaded as a folder so you'll have to download each file one by one. That one's my bad because I didn't realize that zipped folders counted as files on Mega and not as folders so I ended up uploading the entire folder. You'll have to wait for Mega to download each file one by one for now, but I will upload it correctly in the next update.
ouh, ok i will try thank you for guide (y)

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
wow nice, i hope that’s use for public birth scene like “inspection”. just throwing out some ideas :D

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
We're close to a new update. We're just trying to iron out some kinks. Hold your horses now.
This is now a team project, so expect good things.

Reactions: ddsafsd

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I love you guys, this game is going to be so good once you guys get everything polished and finished.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes