Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Have you played the newest release?
I played through half of the new release but took a break, I love the game a lot! So I'm really happy you guys are adding and polishing it off. The ending with full impurity on my first playthrough was a little disappointing, but I know there's not anything you guys can do about that lol

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I played through half of the new release but took a break, I love the game a lot! So I'm really happy you guys are adding and polishing it off. The ending with full impurity on my first playthrough was a little disappointing, but I know there's not anything you guys can do about that lol
About that... ;)

Reactions: ddsafsd

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Nice. I'm really glad the mod is still being worked on. Any chance we could see the pregnancy mechanic added to the teacher?

I'm also wondering if we could see more progression/changes to the body like nipples getting darker, hyper-pregnancy and excessive lactation as the mod progresses?

Reactions: GmFn1869

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Nice. I'm really glad the mod is still being worked on. Any chance we could see the pregnancy mechanic added to the teacher?

I'm also wondering if we could see more progression/changes to the body like nipples getting darker, hyper-pregnancy and excessive lactation as the mod progresses?
For making Aisha pregnant, we're working on that. As for everything else, that's something I'd need to discuss with Silma.

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017

you mean something like this? 1608101659169.jpeg i found it in disco thread with another hidden jewel ;).
and WOW i can’t wait to see next update, awesome teamworks guys!

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Milky nips are being worked on. since it's been in our writing docket since the beginning. As for Dark nipples, that's been discussed before. It can be done, and if we do do it, we'll probably make it something you can toggle.

Making a pregnancy progression will be a challenge however. It can be made to work, however we'll need some help in writing it. stage by state(barely noticeable belly, belly starting to bulge, cute belly, breast starting to grow. etc)

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Making a pregnancy progression will be a challenge however. It can be made to work, however we'll need some help in writing it. stage by state(barely noticeable belly, belly starting to bulge, cute belly, breast starting to grow. etc)
Would love to see progression similar to Hazumi and Pregnation and its mods. Unfortunately Pregnation is mostly just a sandbox sim without much of a story or corruption progression like Liz+mod (which is what I prefer). Some good writing is definitely needed to make it work including NPC interaction/comments.

Pregnation has 3 states for the breasts (mod has 2 more I believe). Would also love to see much larger breasts too like this character. Personally I'd like the first three breast sizes to grow naturally from multiple pregnancies with the larger sizes only achievable through progression in the milking questline.

As for pregnancy, the default only has 1 baby but the mod adds twins, triplets, quadruplets, and quintuplets. Personally I think only one baby is fine for natural conception with more only possible through some technology/drugs or a new "breeding" questline. Liz could even be motivated to breed more by her rewarding her with guild points by the number of children she births. Might be necessary to nerf the guild points in vanilla quests and make the final permit only affordable by breeding a lot.

Non-human births could also be factored in, something like the tentacle endgame in Noxian Nights.

Reactions: oni and f9account

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
but what if we degraded liz impurity? back to innocent liz but with slutty body:unsure: or we can just replaced the degraded impurity script same like viginity in status that no one cares about and create a new story line :whistle: :coffee:

Last edited:

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Just let me know what kind of writing you need and I'll try to fill in.

Here's just some samples (Liz wakes up or whatever - first pregnancy):
  1. Ugh... my stomach feels queasy
  2. Is it just me or am I getting fatter?
  3. Wha... am I pregnant? It can't be right can it?
  4. No... I can't be pregnant. I can't... (I'm not even married yet - optional)
  5. What do I do with my baby? I can't raise it here...

More samples (2nd, 3rd, 4th pregnancy):
  2. Is it just me or am I getting fatter?
  3. Oh no... it looks like I might be pregnant again.
  4. Looks like I have to accept it. I definitely got pregnant.
  5. Looks like I'm about to give birth soon...

Even more samples (high lust, breeding bitch):
  2. Is that a bulge? I hope it's another baby <3
  3. I'm definitely pregnant, and it looks like my baby is growing nicely
  4. Grow up big and strong like your dad <3
  5. Looks like I'm about to give birth soon... I can't wait to be impregnated again.

No. 1 should ideally have no change from default Liz. 4 or 5 can be removed (or merged) if you think it's too many stages.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I am personally up for the idea of pregnancy stages, tho as pointed out already, that requires intensive writing to make work.
The coding is something I can easily do, though I might need to overhaul the "time" system the mod already works with, as right now it's set to be based on 'action'; sleeping in the in, getting humped, walking.

If anyone is interested to write these scenarios, you are most certainly free to join.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
No. 1 should ideally have no change from default Liz. 4 or 5 can be removed (or merged) if you think it's too many stages.
As for stages, It's fine. with 1 being the "implantation" phase, 2-3 being the trimesters, and 5 being the 'ready-to-birth' part.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Feel free to join the discord server to discuss some ideas.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
New Version released of Breeding Mod 0.35!

Changelogs
* Added Scenes:
- Stars house/Masturbation Scene (Pregnant)
- Greedy Hennessy Scene (Pregnant)
- Church Scene (Pregnant)
- Arena (Pregnancy and Birth)
- Assertive man (Pregnancy)
- Inspection scene(pregnancy 1,2 and birth)

* Features:
- Pregnancy Progress Prompts (4 stages, Variation for Low lewd, medium lewd, high lewd, very high lewd available)
- An Actual Nursery (Does not count actual kids, only approximately)
- Access to Dungeon while pregnant(Available only for the low strata/town area)
- Separate Pregnancy/Birth Memory room

* New Item:
-Mod team Credit item (just to give shoutout to the mod team)
Have fun

Last edited:

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
hey silma and loserishome, you guys are awesome and I just wanted to say thanks for working hard and coming back to this project. I can't wait to see what new things you do to it, excited to try this new update!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes