Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
wow the moment we’ve been waiting for, thank you silma, loserishome and all the teams for coming back and listening to our requests. cheers mates;)(y)

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Want more good news? had enough time to fix another 94 files.
View attachment CompletePt4.zip

As for reviewing the lastest update:
-Love the addition to the gallery, really was needed in the first place. There's still a few missing that that's just nickpicking. What is missing is the option to choose between the character being/not being the father scene variantation. Also the doors are annoying.

-p.s kind wished the church scene was the priest impregnating liz.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Want more good news? had enough time to fix another 94 files.
View attachment 948062

As for reviewing the lastest update:
-Love the addition to the gallery, really was needed in the first place. There's still a few missing that that's just nickpicking. What is missing is the option to choose between the character being/not being the father scene variantation. Also the doors are annoying.

-p.s kind wished the church scene was the priest impregnating liz.
Yeah, the recollection room stuff is kind of a mess currently. We'll get around fixing all that eventually. Also, there is a repeatable church scene where the priest can get Liz pregnant. You gotta talk to one of the thugs in the house next door to see it.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018

Fix patch for 0.35(0.35b)

* Fixes
- Complainer Matt (Liz turns invisible after the event. Memory access also affected)
- Fearful Matthew (CG will not vanish after event. Memory access also affected)
- Memory issues where when events happen at night, after the memory event, game stays in night time.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
just copy and paste them into the folder of the game. if it says, replace. you replace

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, I didn't realize there was a discord.

Found the Priest impregnation scene, didn't think there was one by talking to him. For some reason either the save file I used didn't finish the Yvonne story or it got bugged so I never bothered to finish it to check on the Priest. Now all that's missing is the High-Class Brothel impregnation.

Garcher

Nov 10, 2018
I was playing and this bug happened, this happened when I tried to enter in the old lady's basement while I was with the sensei. The Anteater inn scene started and when it ended it was possible to explore all maps with the sensei and take out her clothes but every npc will ignore her like if she's not there. If this bug happens you will encounter another sensei in the noble's manssion and if you talk to her and choose the option ready while the "fake sensei" is naked her will apear naked in the battle with baldwin. (English is not my first language so, sorry for any mistake)
Bug 1.PNG Bug 2.PNG Bug 3.PNG Bug 4.PNG bug 5.PNG Bug 6.PNG

Reactions: sa080691

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I was playing and this bug happened, this happened when I tried to enter in the old lady's basement while I was with the sensei. The Anteater inn scene started and when it ended it was possible to explore all maps with the sensei and take out her clothes but every npc will ignore her like if she's not there. If this bug happens you will encounter another sensei in the noble's manssion and if you talk to her and choose the option ready while the "fake sensei" is naked her will apear naked in the battle with baldwin. (English is not my first language so, sorry for any mistake)
View attachment 951730 View attachment 951747 View attachment 951748 View attachment 951749 View attachment 951750 View attachment 951756
Found the bug and fixed it. Thanks for the report.

FrootLoggs

Nov 7, 2019
Silma, is there anyway we can unlock the birth-control ring from the brothel? Having the options to enable and disable pregnancy ingame through item could provide a good amount of RP

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Silma, is there anyway we can unlock the birth-control ring from the brothel? Having the options to enable and disable pregnancy ingame through item could provide a good amount of RP
That's gonna need discussion with the team.

The birth control ring is actually a part of the original game and doesn't exactly exist as an item in game, only narratively. As for pregnancy in that scene, it's being worked on. Tho you're gonna have to ask Loserishome for detail.

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Love what you've done with this mod. It feels almost like an entirely new game. I noticed some CGs in the games files that aren't accessible in the game proper. Hints at future updates?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes