Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
How does one do the inspection and clone lines? I cant find how to start them.
Inspection is done by entering the tower from the checkpoint and not paying the 100g fee. The clone stuff is done by exorcising impurity when talking to Madam Echo.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone have a guide on getting the different scenes? I've noticed some scenes in the "basement area" but have NO CLUE how to unlock them

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone have a guide on getting the different scenes? I've noticed some scenes in the "basement area" but have NO CLUE how to unlock them
Well, it depends on which scenes/ events you are referring to. I don't have a complete guide, unfortunately.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
is it the normal gallery mode or the pregnant gallery mode that you mean?

normal gallery mode should be pretty linear, and I think the pregnant gallery mode already show off hints to unlock them

For normal gallery, you just have to become as degenerate as possible and reattempt the desired location in surface world as much as possible

sa080691

Feb 7, 2019
i thinks there's some minor bugs that make the gallery room can't complete in old version's save.
i'm sure i completed that two CG's require, but they never shows.
(it's inspection birth and church preg doesn't work)

then i created a new game and played all over again, the CGs all worked.

BTW, the old version's save all have one bug in common: the portal between upper and lower area does not function either.

anyway, thanks to all your effort again! (is that Aisha's pregnant scene not put in the game yet? i found them in the file, but can'y try get Aisha pregnant at all)

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Working on the other mod exclusive birth scenes.

The initial animated version is taking a bit too long to work with since admittedly, I don't know

View attachment 977455
This mod made me buy this game, always looking forward for the next version :)

Unrelated question here: I've never used Paint tool Sai before is it better then Krita & Autodesk SketchBook in your opinion?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I've honestly never used autodesk and I've only dipped into krita shortly. So I can't say.
As for Sai, I'm just so used to it I can't really stop. Tho if you ask me personally, from a function perspective, Clip studio wins hands down. As for why I use sai, there are circumstances. :)

Reactions: Fiamos

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
I've honestly never used autodesk and I've only dipped into krita shortly. So I can't say.
As for Sai, I'm just so used to it I can't really stop. Tho if you ask me personally, from a function perspective, Clip studio wins hands down. As for why I use sai, there are circumstances. :)

This might be two very stupid questions but:

1- When do you think a new update will be out?

2- How do you get the Armorbirth event?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
i thinks there's some minor bugs that make the gallery room can't complete in old version's save.
i'm sure i completed that two CG's require, but they never shows.
(it's inspection birth and church preg doesn't work)

then i created a new game and played all over again, the CGs all worked.

BTW, the old version's save all have one bug in common: the portal between upper and lower area does not function either.

anyway, thanks to all your effort again! (is that Aisha's pregnant scene not put in the game yet? i found them in the file, but can'y try get Aisha pregnant at all)
Aisha is currently unable to get pregnant. It is planned but currently we're working on other scenes.

This might be two very stupid questions but:

1- When do you think a new update will be out?

2- How do you get the Armorbirth event?
1. Not sure yet. Maybe in a month, maybe more.

2. The armor birth scene has not been added yet.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
I tried nearly everything to get THAT scene to trigger but it never did. Now it could be my fault, maybe i'm missing something simple or something didnt trigger to get that scene.

Which is why i asked for a guide for the scenes. Though I do know that in the scene recollection room(s) the that scene isnt there.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes