Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
woow. congrats to the dev for making this mod. looks amazing!

by the way. is the blonde going to get prego too?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
so i got hooked on this mirabel knight. is she going to have a scene? It would be great to see how this strong and proud woman succumbs to lust and gets pregnant in the combat arena too.
really love your work. i played this one years ago and always thought that this fetish was missing

Last edited:

sa080691

Feb 7, 2019
Is it possible to have a walking contraction system like Violated heroine?
it doesn't have to be a CG, just some picture change and dialogues is enough to safisty.

or, the walking damage system like in the tower, make it happen when ready to birth? like , is it possible?

sorry for my extra quest, i just...love this mod so much!

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Is it possible to have a walking contraction system like Violated heroine?
it doesn't have to be a CG, just some picture change and dialogues is enough to safisty.

or, the walking damage system like in the tower, make it happen when ready to birth? like , is it possible?

sorry for my extra quest, i just...love this mod so much!
Both of those ideas are very much possible to add without too much trouble I think, but I'd need to discuss it with Silma first and also our current focus is on adding more preg scenes.

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
Wow amazing work. Honestly i feel this is so much better than hazumi (not trying to start a war, jus a personal opinion) since there's free roam.

Add a contractions feature as mentioned by the good man earlier and perhaps some x-ray sprites or morning sickness scenes and this could potentially be a replacement for violated heroine!

Thanks so much for this.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Wow amazing work. Honestly i feel this is so much better than hazumi (not trying to start a war, jus a personal opinion) since there's free roam.

Add a contractions feature as mentioned by the good man earlier and perhaps some x-ray sprites or morning sickness scenes and this could potentially be a replacement for violated heroine!

Thanks so much for this.
Wait, no war?! But I have my nukes ready!!

As for the suggestion, I think we might as well overhaul the initial preg set up. and tho doable, we'd need more writers

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
is there anyway I can help on this?
What do the writers need to do?
Write new scenes. I'm handling almost all of the writing but my time is split between writing and adding the scenes to the game. More writers means more scenes added in a shorter time.

Reactions: Fiamos

SupaHot

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you so much for making this! For me it's turned the game from something that I wouldn't ever have bothered with into something that I happily bought.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I mean a template of the written scene you guys have been using/making as the basis to make new scenes in the gane
I can't speak for how Silma writes, but personally I make a transcript of a scene I want to create a preg version of to get a feel for the general length of the preg scene. Then I write the script while loosely following the format of the transcript, i.e. who speaks when and where to put descriptive paragraphs. I can dm you one of the scripts I've written as an example.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
I can't speak for how Silma writes, but personally I make a transcript of a scene I want to create a preg version of to get a feel for the general length of the preg scene. Then I write the script while loosely following the format of the transcript, i.e. who speaks when and where to put descriptive paragraphs. I can dm you one of the scripts I've written as an example.
yes, that should work
I can remodify and make multiple version if Silma can send his/hers to me too

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Ok i got two questions i am on the second level with the brothel where you dont have to wear the anti preg wrist thing, when i go back she says cant go in her current condition unless she finds out other wise wondering how that will work, also with the guy where you read the book wondering how that preg scene weworks also.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Ok i got two questions i am on the second level with the brothel where you dont have to wear the anti preg wrist thing, when i go back she says cant go in her current condition unless she finds out other wise wondering how that will work, also with the guy where you read the book wondering how that preg scene weworks also.
for those part, you cant get in if you are pregnant because there are no pregnant scenes for them yet

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes