Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

sayteen

May 24, 2018
Am i doing something wrong? can the black smith fuck her into labor? doesnt seem to be possible, dialogue always points to birth at the house

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
first, when you give birth, is it a black screen or is there a proper scene with cg and dialog. if you're getting blackscreens, then your "See birth" option is turned off. You should have a key item to allow it, use that. if you don't have it. that means you loaded an old save from the un-modded game. Go to the gallery room and get it from there.

second, if you are getting proper scenes, there's a quest that you need to clear before you can give birth as you're having sex.
can't answer right now, but ask for "Cossack scenes"

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Why i cant get job in brothel? im already put some clothes but the dialog always like this
That dialogue only plays if you're wearing the babydoll or if Liz is exposing herself. Press 'w' until Liz is fully clothed, then try talking to her again.

Reactions: ddsafsd

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Soooo...what are the chances of conceiving? I've been goin' at it for a whiiiile, with everyone on the lower floor. I put the patch in and everything. Am I just that unlucky on the rolls?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
chances should be 30% if I remember correctly. are you sure you're using the mod? The download link is stand alone. no need to copy it into the steam version.
If that's not the reason.... has you pc contracted the coof by any chance?

Jun 16, 2018
New preg and birth scenes, Liz now has a reaction to every potential father in the game knocking her up, from low to high pregnancy count, ability to wear the dirndl while pregnant, and new default birth cgs.
Any update on the milking/lactation quests?

kenuola

Aug 9, 2020
Give an opinion to the author , Generally, prostitutes play the game of pregnancy. How about a high-class prostitute?
Half of the children are born Senior prostitute Vertical painting , provide visitor top return Play
PS: Whether to consider teacher The third stage be naked Vertical painting 。

Reactions: Necronlord3

Splettman

May 13, 2018
What do you do to get your clothes on if you are exposing yourself but "w" is not doing anything?? can`t talk to most people

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes