Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
anyh news on the milking quest? i used to be able to star it in the farm but nothing now
You need to be wearing Liz's normal clothes, been pregnant 3 or more times and have the ability to expose with 'w.' Talk to the cow next to Vain April to start it.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
For some reason I can't get Aisha to follow me, its keep saying Aisha requirement is not met... Can we change character in the game?

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Can i work while pregnant or it s not implemented yet? And why i can't meet exhibitionist in her house while being pregnant too?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
For some reason I can't get Aisha to follow me, its keep saying Aisha requirement is not met... Can we change character in the game?
You need to be at impurity 4, be able to expose with 'w,' and have had sex at least once.

Can i work while pregnant or it s not implemented yet? And why i can't meet exhibitionist in her house while being pregnant too?
Work where while pregnant? You need to have more than 15 pregnancies to go into the exhibitionist's house while pregnant.

I triggered the 2nd event and talking to the cow no longer triggers the event, it just says "moo" now.
You need to be at least impurity level 2 and wear Liz's normal clothes to see the repeatable version of the 2nd event. There are no more events after that for now.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
So i dont actually know what happend. But my main save file i think its just fucked, i cant W, Aisha somehow is still naked even though she's not with me amd she can't come with me the promo always said:
'Conditionsfor Aisha haven't been met.
(Impurity lvl 4, non virgin, able to dishevel clothes.)'
I've met those requirement...

And I found a problem, If you bring Aisha to the madan echo' basement, it will instead trigger a non pregnant version of the white haired old man on the inn in the market district, and (I don't know if this effected anything) but I don't think that you can left Aisha naked after separating.

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
So i dont actually know what happend. But my main save file i think its just fucked, i cant W, Aisha somehow is still naked even though she's not with me amd she can't come with me the promo always said:
'Conditionsfor Aisha haven't been met.
(Impurity lvl 4, non virgin, able to dishevel clothes.)'
I've met those requirement...

And I found a problem, If you bring Aisha to the madan echo' basement, it will instead trigger a non pregnant version of the white haired old man on the inn in the market district, and (I don't know if this effected anything) but I don't think that you can left Aisha naked after separating.
Can you send me your savefile?

KBYSRT

Jan 24, 2019
Madam echo brings the impurity to 0, but only the same events as impurity 4 may be triggered.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
This one is the one that bugged

And this that I currently use
The bugged savefile you posted isn't actually bugged, you can't expose with 'w' because you haven't unlocked it. You unlock the ability by talking to exhibitionist rosalie while not pregnant and wearing clothes after doing the awakening scene.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
The bugged savefile you posted isn't actually bugged, you can't expose with 'w' because you haven't unlocked it. You unlock the ability by talking to exhibitionist rosalie while not pregnant and wearing clothes after doing the awakening scene.
You do realize that I have more than 8 hours in that save and have almost all the scene right? Even when I talk to the exhibisionist girl, the event where she told me to go to the bath is occurred and nothing changes, I can't even get Aisha to go with me anymore.
And question:
We cannot make both of the girls pregnant?

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
You do realize that I have more than 8 hours in that save and have almost all the scene right? Even when I talk to the exhibisionist girl, the event where she told me to go to the bath is occurred and nothing changes, I can't even get Aisha to go with me anymore.
And question:
We cannot make both of the girls pregnant?
Hmmm, talking to the exhibisionist girl when not pregnant is the fix for that issue, and I can take Aisha again with me. I don't know how the bug happened but what I can tell you that is don't bring Aisha into madam echo' basement, it will trigger an event with the white-haired innkeeper, so somehow the 'w' mechanic is locked again, I think this is how you created the bug, I don't know for sure.

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
So in the memory room there is an option to set liz's corruption level iirc. however it doesn't work, imo it's better to set the "seed of Depravity" item to like +99 impurity instead.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes