Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
So in the memory room there is an option to set liz's corruption level iirc. however it doesn't work, imo it's better to set the "seed of Depravity" item to like +99 impurity instead.
It actually does work, but it doesn't update the corruption bar. It's not meant to be an actual corruption level changer, just a temporary thing used to test the clone preg events.

taketakedatata

May 10, 2020
The attached save data doesn't have all the reminiscence scenes open, does anyone have one with all of them open?
and,is there a way to replace it and the text?

1615625050726.png

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
I want some toilet theme like it was in Detective Girl and Terrible Laboratory (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

sayteen

May 24, 2018
You need to be wearing Liz's normal clothes, been pregnant 3 or more times and have the ability to expose with 'w.' Talk to the cow next to Vain April to start it.
Hmm doesnt work, i have the exhbitionism unlocked, lots of pregnancies, the cow just responds mooo

Orakyle

Jun 14, 2018
I always loved you guys's works, thanks for making this game a lot better and improving!
One question thou, is Aisha could get pregnant too? I've tried some ways but failed.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
I always loved you guys's works, thanks for making this game a lot better and improving!
One question thou, is Aisha could get pregnant too? I've tried some ways but failed.
The CG is there but I think its just yet to be implemented, they are working on other scene(multiple pregnancy I think)

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
That first and second trimester and the triplets all look amazing Silma. You guys are doing great. By far my favorite game.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes