Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked many times, but does anyone have full gallery for this mod? Preferably up-to-date. I found one file, but it doesn't work with the mod.

craven37

Feb 19, 2020
If there is any update about Liz's trimester progression, can I expect Aisha to have progression too?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
If there is any update about Liz's trimester progression, can I expect Aisha to have progression too?
Most likely, but we don't have Aisha's pregnancy mechanics fully ironed out yet since we're more focused on Liz's progression and multiples currently.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Multiples will be chance based. Every time Liz gets pregnant she has a chance for the pregnancy to be multiples.
will there be a new item that gives a higher or guaranteed chance of multiples?

(possibly from the same girl near the cows that gives the fertility item?)

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
will there be a new item that gives a higher or guaranteed chance of multiples?

(possibly from the same girl near the cows that gives the fertility item?)
Yes, after getting pregnant enough times April will start selling a fertility drug that guarantees multiples. It won't guarantee twins or triplets specifically, only that Liz gets pregnant with more than one baby.

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
I´m wondering if it´d be possible for the grown breasts to stay enlarged after X amount of pregnancies, or if that´d be too difficult to do.
Maybe even, as an extension of that, a new 3rd enlarged size after the 2nd became the new base.

Jan 30, 2021
You need to do all the events at the lower Bramach brothel that is to the left of the checkpoint.
For some reason, i can't trigger the Brothel 3 in order to complete it, even tho i reset my impurity back 0 and leveled it to 2 just like it description said. Did i forget to do something else along to trigger it?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I´m wondering if it´d be possible for the grown breasts to stay enlarged after X amount of pregnancies, or if that´d be too difficult to do.
Maybe even, as an extension of that, a new 3rd enlarged size after the 2nd became the new base.
That would be entirely up to Silma as he handles all the art related stuff with the mod. In my personal opinion I don't think we'd ever do something like that though, sorry.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
For some reason, i can't trigger the Brothel 3 in order to complete it, even tho i reset my impurity back 0 and leveled it to 2 just like it description said. Did i forget to do something else along to trigger it?
You also need to view at least one of the Record Sphere Classes that are in your key items inventory to trigger Brothel 3.

Reactions: johnny_mazimus

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
That would be entirely up to Silma as he handles all the art related stuff with the mod. In my personal opinion I don't think we'd ever do something like that though, sorry.
No need to feel sorry, I was just airing ideas. If anything I´m thankful for your answer^^

Jan 30, 2021
How do i get the Shroud and Piercing outfit? i have raised both of their levels to max at blacksmith but nothing happened. Do i have to perform some other steps to get it?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes