Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
So will the belly progression be visible in the sex scenes, or will it be like the old versions where it's either full preg belly or nothing?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
So will the belly progression be visible in the sex scenes, or will it be like the old versions where it's either full preg belly or nothing?
Belly progression is planned to be visible but since it's going to be a lot of work, we're going to break it into several updates. The next update is going to be standing image progression only, but the updates after that will start adding progression to sex scenes.

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Belly progression is planned to be visible but since it's going to be a lot of work, we're going to break it into several updates. The next update is going to be standing image progression only, but the updates after that will start adding progression to sex scenes.
I see, good to hear. Honestly I'm fine either way, but the fact that you guys are going the distance is really admirable.

Tanna

Dec 10, 2017
I noticed that there's no birth scene for White Haired Oliver and Rugged Denis in the latest version. Was it removed?

Edit: I finally managed to get the Rugged Denis's birth scene to work. Apparently, I needed to complete the Odd Cossack scenes first. Oliver's birth scene still doesn't work though. The pregnant discount option also doesn't appear.

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I noticed that there's no birth scene for White Haired Oliver and Rugged Denis in the latest version. Was it removed?

Edit: I finally managed to get the Rugged Denis's birth scene to work. Apparently, I needed to complete the Odd Cossack scenes first. Oliver's birth scene still doesn't work though. The pregnant discount option also doesn't appear.
The pregnant discount option only appears after you see all the inn scenes involving the Suspicious Dean.

Reactions: Tanna

asterzone

Mar 31, 2021
Only discovered this game recently, so having not played the original version either, how should I go about experiencing this game? Go for original or this mod build?

I understand that this mod is still in development, my main concern is if I do play this build, will there be a point where I won't be able to progress the story? I don't mind if some original scenes still have no mod on them assuming I at least can still progress/complete the game using this build.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Only discovered this game recently, so having not played the original version either, how should I go about experiencing this game? Go for original or this mod build?

I understand that this mod is still in development, my main concern is if I do play this build, will there be a point where I won't be able to progress the story? I don't mind if some original scenes still have no mod on them assuming I at least can still progress/complete the game using this build.
You can complete the entire game in the mod.

Reactions: asterzone

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I have a quick question. Liz seems to always have her tits out now and people wont talk to her even with cloths on. Is there a way to reverse this?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I have a quick question. Liz seems to always have her tits out now and people wont talk to her even with cloths on. Is there a way to reverse this?
Press 'w' to change exposure states. If pressing 'w' does nothing, you need to get your impurity up to 4. There are some events that can still be accessed while exposed, like the bath events or the inn events.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Press 'w' to change exposure states. If pressing 'w' does nothing, you need to get your impurity up to 4. There are some events that can still be accessed while exposed, like the bath events or the inn events.
Thank you for the quick response! This mod has been amazing so far.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
How big is the time between the stages gonna be compared to the current pregnancy time? (approximately)
We're not sure yet. The overall length of pregnancy is probably going to be extended it a little bit to accommodate for the new stages, but me and Silma will need to discuss it later when all the costume's new preg stages are complete.

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes