Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
Can you give me more details on what error message you got when the game crashed after finishing the Aisha battle? Also, what is Windskin? I've never heard of it.
Windskin is a program that can turn a window game into a playable macbook app with said game inside it. Every single errors I got are "the program Game.exe has encountered a serious problem and need to be close" and they seems to happen randomly. But when I test the error, It seems to occur only after any sex when I "finish Aisha fight" or "go to the title screen"(either of this two which is how I normally got this error).

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Windskin is a program that can turn a window game into a playable macbook app with said game inside it. All errors I got are "the program Game.exe has encountered a serious problem and need to be close" and they seems to happen randomly. But when I test the error, It seems to occur only after any sex when I "finish Aisha fight" or "go to the title screen"(either of this two which is how I normally got this error).
Do you mean Wineskin? I can't find anything called Windskin, but Wineskin shows up in my searches. If it's Wineskin you're using, then I'd have to say that your errors are caused by Wineskin and not the game itself. Sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it in that case.

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
Ooooh I lose my internet for a week and this is what I come back to^^
Great stuff, love the bare-legged (Or is it see-through?) version.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Here's a question, does the muffler set require dishevel or not? when I first modded it, I created a chain piercing variant but both variation are considered naked(duh). But yeah. I'm not too sure if needs a variant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
Here's a question, does the muffler set require dishevel or not? when I first modded it, I created a chain piercing variant but both variation are considered naked(duh). But yeah. I'm not too sure if needs a variant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about adding option for the variant?

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
Wait a sec, how does she get such defined belly muscles? Or is that not implemented yet, and just in the art phase?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes