Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
A1.png

WIP concept. I'm trying to mod the original to fix the preg versions along with a consistent disheveling scale

The original version has spats(with crouch hole), chastity belt/underwear with key. 1st disheveling opens the chastity belt but only offers small glimpses. 2nd dishevel loses the boob plate and the chastity belt, exposing boobs and pussy via spat hole.

In the current live version of the mod, the preg version has the spats change into high socks and panties while losing the hip plates. 2nd dishevel moves the panties to the side, exposing her pussy. a bit much for a 2nd dishevel. and in the 3rd dishevel, the boobplate comes off.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
A1.png b1.png c1.png

Almost done with the armor set with base colors.

I had to do some mods to the original to give it more... consistency when it comes to it's preg progression. Kept the top mostly the same but changed the boobplates bindings making it look segmented instead of a single engraved monolith.

Only need to complete the base dishevel.
Also note, tho I'm not displaying the non fit Liz, it's ready.

Thoughts?

libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1244711 View attachment 1244713 View attachment 1244715

Almost done with the armor set with base colors.

I had to do some mods to the original to give it more... consistency when it comes to it's preg progression. Kept the top mostly the same but changed the boobplates bindings making it look segmented instead of a single engraved monolith.

Only need to complete the base dishevel.
Also note, tho I'm not displaying the non fit Liz, it's ready.

Thoughts?
Do you planned to draw pregnant CG for high-class harlot Liz as well? If Liz get impregnated in this clothing, the item just disappears.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Heya! This mod looks incredible. I had copied it over the normal game but apaprently that wasn't the way to go.
So now I wanted to continue my playthrough with this mod but... the saves aren't compatible... are they?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Sadly, they are not. The mod has progressed to far that it's no longer compatible with other saves. The original Japanese version might work, but crashes would definitely still happen depending on the progress.

If your normal game is the steam version, then that's a no go since they translation changed the variable tables that they're not compatible by default.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Thats what I want to know.

VH has a cycle, can get preggers from damn near everything, and a birth scene.

.......sooooo what wall hasnt been crossed?
Incest I think? it's implied tho not outright stated as far as I remember.

If I'm wrong, then...

ugh.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes