Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Sad to admit, but it's gonna be a while still. Project at IRL work is eating up my time and my soul so making the sprites is taking longer than I would like. but as I've been posting, we are constantly progressing.

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
Am I imagining things or are the dissheveled states slightly more see-through than the base?
Either way, both look great, but make sure to not overwork yourselves^^

Reactions: Necronlord3

norinthemanwonder

Dec 31, 2019
Write new scenes basically. At the current moment we need more writers to help come up with variants of the current preg and birth scenes for multiples pregnancies. If you're interested, join Silma's discord server and let us know.
Bloody hell, you are actually planning to add variations to all scenes based on such factors? And here I thought simple visual changes were already amazing. Wish I could help, but I don't do smut. You should try asking on pregchan though. There is bound to be a bored writer or two there somewhere.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
To be clear. The call for more writers is specifically for the scenes opened up by having preg stages.
For example, the armorer questline. As the release is right now, that quest line is complete.
But with preg stages in the game, we've opened up possibilities.

As for right now, we will be revamping the pregnancy system of the mod, introducing fertilization and pregnancy trimesters.

The writers will be helping in filling in those openings, and we'll end up with a more... sensually full experience.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
To be clear. The call for more writers is specifically for the scenes opened up by having preg stages.
For example, the armorer questline. As the release is right now, that quest line is complete.
But with preg stages in the game, we've opened up possibilities.

As for right now, we will be revamping the pregnancy system of the mod, introducing fertilization and pregnancy trimesters.

The writers will be helping in filling in those openings, and we'll end up with a more... sensually full experience.
Don't forget to tell the writers not to write anything that's off character. Have them study the MC personality first, this is because I've seen people butchered the game by doing so.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Don't forget to tell the writers not to write anything that's off character. Have them study the MC personality first, this is because I've seen people butchered the game by doing so.
You don't need to worry about that. I'll be going over the stuff that the new writers make to make sure the dialogue is consistent and in-character.

Jul 17, 2018
When I started playing this game, I thought that Liz could be impregnated by anyone. Since that's not the case, can anyone tell me all the different ways she can get pregnant? So far, I have found the armory guy, the guy in the bathhouse, getting drugged and raped at the inn, and getting raped at the arena after losing.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
When I started playing this game, I thought that Liz could be impregnated by anyone. Since that's not the case, can anyone tell me all the different ways she can get pregnant? So far, I have found the armory guy, the guy in the bathhouse, getting drugged and raped at the inn, and getting raped at the arena after losing.
Liz can get pregnant by any npc who cums inside her, excluding the events in the third strata and the events that play when Aisha is in your party.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
You're not getting lucky enough I guess.

It's hard luck based currently with no fertility cycle implemented. atleast in the live version.
we're looking into implementing something of the sort if it doesn't break to many things

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes