Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Are the game file corrupt? I cant extract it...

Nb: i hope some people can help me
You need a little bit more detail there if you want help:

Are you getting an error window? Does the extract log say anything? What extractor are you using?

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Are the game file corrupt? I cant extract it...

Nb: i hope some people can help me
I had downloaded and extracted the game without problem before. Just did so again on a fresh download now.

Answering S3vatari0n's question's questions might be important for anyone trying to help you. Another question, less likely to be relevant but still worth asking is what OS are you using.

I can extract it without issue using 7zip on Windows 10.

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
working out some kinks. discussing required resources but nothing too major, unlike the early phase of this update. if nothing major breaks (knock on wood), we should make late august-early september for release.

Thank you for your continued interest in the mod.
Will the inspection scene continue? No new scenes with aisha in low town? I liked that scene when we went to the rape hotel in the east with Aisha and heroine commented it.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Will the inspection scene continue? No new scenes with aisha in low town? I liked that scene when we went to the rape hotel in the east with Aisha and heroine commented it.
The inspection scene is finished and we don't plan on doing anything more with it but we do plan on adding more Aisha scenes. We don't have anything definitively planned yet but Aisha getting more scenes is guaranteed.

Gobswe

Aug 18, 2021

Are you getting an error window? Does the extract log say anything? What extractor are you using?

Just say the archive is corrupt, sorry my english is so poor

Gobswe

Aug 18, 2021
I had downloaded and extracted the game without problem before. Just did so again on a fresh download now.

Answering S3vatari0n's question's questions might be important for anyone trying to help you. Another question, less likely to be relevant but still worth asking is what OS are you using.

I can extract it without issue using 7zip on Windows 10.
I using winrar591 and OS windows 10, you have any idea where i had wrong?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I using winrar591 and OS windows 10, you have any idea where i had wrong?
Did you have any internet interruptions/disconnections when you were downloading? Sometimes that might corrupt the archive if you are unlucky.

Also, because this is a mod of a Japanese game, you might need to extract using the proper unicode settings on Winrar (or just try 7zip, I've never had extract issues with 7zip) or Japanese Locale settings on your computer.

Gobswe

Aug 18, 2021
Did you have any internet interruptions/disconnections when you were downloading? Sometimes that might corrupt the archive if you are unlucky.

Also, because this is a mod of a Japanese game, you might need to extract using the proper unicode settings on Winrar (or just try 7zip, I've never had extract issues with 7zip) or Japanese Locale settings on your computer.
I think i dont have any problem when download, but maybe i will try again.

I will try to using 7zip now

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
Oh wow. Now that´s a difference. Seems bigger than I remember but that might be because I´ve held back from playing as to keep my enthusiasm high, so my memory might be skewed.
But man the anticipation has been killing me for a while now...

charabit781

May 21, 2020
capture-20210826-134018.jpg
I got some issue in the uppper town where you go the single house in northwest after i leave house the game send you off map and i can't move

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys! Been a while since I checked up on this game, the progress on your mod is awesome! if you don't mind sharing, from 0-100 in percent, how close is the new release for this mod? I can't wait to see what you all have done to this game.(y)

Reactions: Silma

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Will dark nipples be a toggle or will we always have them
Toggle.

Hey guys! Been a while since I checked up on this game, the progress on your mod is awesome! if you don't mind sharing, from 0-100 in percent, how close is the new release for this mod? I can't wait to see what you all have done to this game.(y)
90 ish

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes