Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Sorry guys, I think the uterine view will not make this update. Things happening IRL that's affecting me. I know it's a late add to the update wishlist, but I would have really wanted it in.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry guys, I think the uterine view will not make this update. Things happening IRL that's affecting me. I know it's a late add to the update wishlist, but I would have really wanted it in.
its fine I think we'll be happy with what will be given to us.

Hope things get better IRL!

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Alright everyone, after half a year the multiples update is finally here! The current mega link is broken for now, so until Silma is able to update it, but the one for this update is .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a note, this update saw a massive overhaul on the pregnancy and standing cg system so expect bugs. If you are currently pregnant on an old save, the pregnancy may not progress correctly. Certain birth events like the Madam Echo births may work, but if you are stuck on a pregnancy that does not progress, use the pregtool found in the dev chest in the recollection room to reset your pregnancy to fix the problem. The dev chest password is 9000

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Alright everyone, after half a year the multiples update is finally here! The current mega link is broken for now, so until Silma is able to update it, but the one for this update is .

As a note, this update saw a massive overhaul on the pregnancy and standing cg system so expect bugs. If you are currently pregnant on an old save, the pregnancy may not progress correctly. Certain birth events like the Madam Echo births may work, but if you are stuck on a pregnancy that does not progress, use the pregtool found in the dev chest in the recollection room to reset your pregnancy to fix the problem. The dev chest password is 9000
OO DE LALLY!!!!!

Reactions: shelter jjjj

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I have a few questions and bug report
Questions:
1. You need to find her somewhere in the upper strata while Liz is in labor
2. Forgot to mention it in the changelog, but after a certain amount of pregnancies Vain April will start selling a drug that guarantees multiples.

Bugs:
2. Are you able to recreate this bug? And if so, can you send me your savefile that the bug occurred on?
4. Is this the high pregcount birth or the low pregcount birth?
5. Same questions as with bug #2
For the alley twins birth, did is occur during the high pregcount version or the low pregcount version?

ch0322ch

Aug 18, 2019
1630821665566.png
Some of the standing CGs seem to have disappeared.
Also, during the arena birth event, an error occurs for the same reason.

The above errors due to the disappearance of the image file were resolved by searching for リズ裸 in the graphic folder>picture folder of 0.40v and pasting all the image files corresponding to it.
Solve arena errors in the same way.

ch0322ch

Aug 18, 2019
Questions:
1. You need to find her somewhere in the upper strata while Liz is in labor
2. Forgot to mention it in the changelog, but after a certain amount of pregnancies Vain April will start selling a drug that guarantees multiples.

Bugs:
2. Are you able to recreate this bug? And if so, can you send me your savefile that the bug occurred on?
4. Is this the high pregcount birth or the low pregcount birth?
5. Same questions as with bug #2
For the alley twins birth, did is occur during the high pregcount version or the low pregcount version?

Both occurred when there were 20 pregnancy count.
This is a 0.40v save file played at 0.45v
It is possible that the error is due to the game update in the same save file.

ch0322ch

Aug 18, 2019
1630823792453.png
Even if you talk to her in labor pain state, only the above words are repeated and the event does not start.
I don't know why, but I tried to talk to them in various ways to see the noble girl event, but I couldn't see the event. But when I went to cg room, the event was unlocked.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Nipple size bug when equipping harlot outfit. This is persistent and has stayed through multiple pregnancies and births, outfit changes, as well as pregnancy reset with debugging tool.

Reactions: Nessiah

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
On a different note, this is the first time I'm really digging through the content. I have to say, the preg content here is pretty phenomenal. I think the devteam did a great job in adding all those variations and flavor text, which really delves into impregnation and breeding goodness.

Keep up the great work folks.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Bug: after getting pregnant at smith's, liz gives birth infinitely. I mean, her belly doesn't disappear after giving birth and birthing scene repeats after a couple of days.

Orakyle

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, thanks a lot for the continuation in making these! <3

Questions though, did the kungfu armor ready to be implemented yet? and, did the hide sprite tool is working fine? cause mine doesn't want to always show off as supposed

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes