Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I have some big bugs :

So, I played the intro, and started the game, after the explanations, I worked for the armor guy, and in the pub as waitress.
After that I visited different shops, I bought the sword and armor after the discount "scene", and here I couldn't equip them.

Next, I went to the tower, and fight a little, I took the exit, and went out when I hd 72 HP left, I decided to visit Fortunr teller Echo, and it is when I found out about Liz Pregnancy, without sex......

After that I visited recolection, to see a little of all things, and then went to the inn, and tried the 10G night, and then, the screen goes black, I can access the menu, but I see nothing else, I can hear that I can move, open door (exit the Inn) and it seems I can walk around, but all is black...
The sword and armor that is from the shops are not supposed to be equippable, they are items you give to an npc for their request. When you found out about Liz being pregnant, did you mean that Echo said Liz was pregnant when you talked to her, or that Liz noticed that she was pregnant?

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Welp, imma just wait until the patch came through. As for the Aisha picture, I'm not talking about her still half naked, what I meant is the floating dark nipples which thankfully is already fixed.
And the teleporter is a simple way to fix a weird spawn bug that might happened, maybe using the permit that you got or add an item so you can teleport to each specific district.
Thanks for the hard work!

Nalek

Aug 8, 2017
The sword and armor that is from the shops are not supposed to be equippable, they are items you give to an npc for their request. When you found out about Liz being pregnant, did you mean that Echo said Liz was pregnant when you talked to her, or that Liz noticed that she was pregnant?
I talked to echo, and the text start by "Oh Dear. You were... physically influenced by the town, weren't you."
It is by this discussion that I understood that Liz was pregnant, but in reality, I noticed something weird before talking to her, the pregnancy status that said "Labor pains", But I do not remember any text before that which said that Liz was aware to be pregnant....

Edit 1 : I think I found out from where the bug come. I loaded a previous save, And I did exactly what I did before, except to enter the tower, I paid the 100G fee, and all was ok. So I tried again, but this time with inspection, after inspection, when you go to the recollection room, you have the "Pregnant inspection" that appear, but after that, I do not really know, if I remember, yesterday I was able to see the scene, but today, when I see the scene, the game get stuck at the end of the scene, the only thing I can do is to see dialog history

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I talked to echo, and the text start by "Oh Dear. You were... physically influenced by the town, weren't you."
It is by this discussion that I understood that Liz was pregnant, but in reality, I noticed something weird before talking to her, the pregnancy status that said "Labor pains", But I do not remember any text before that which said that Liz was aware to be pregnant....

Edit 1 : I think I found out from where the bug come. I loaded a previous save, And I did exactly what I did before, except to enter the tower, I paid the 100G fee, and all was ok. So I tried again, but this time with inspection, after inspection, when you go to the recollection room, you have the "Pregnant inspection" that appear, but after that, I do not really know, if I remember, yesterday I was able to see the scene, but today, when I see the scene, the game get stuck at the end of the scene, the only thing I can do is to see dialog history
Found the bug and fixed it, thanks for elaborating.

Also, just want to mention.
The multiple birth sometimes doesn't trigger and just show the normal birth
When does this happen? During the alley birth or the echo birth? And at high pregcount or low pregcount?

Reactions: Fiamos

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Found the bug and fixed it, thanks for elaborating.

When does this happen? During the alley birth or the echo birth? And at high pregcount or low pregcount?
Both, the alley and Echo.
So I kinda shoot myself in the foot here. When I play this game I have an impulse to just save every time I see a loading screen, and when I play a new save to avoid the bugs that older save brings I accidentally save on my old save which had a total 12 hours of gameplay.
So its on low preg count.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
There is another bug where if you go the noble girl and show how to give birth in pleasurable way (whether its a single or multiple, if you have multiples it only plays the single birth), once the scene is over Liz becomes invisible.

Reactions: sa080691

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Looks like Silma is busy for now so here's the bugfix . Just download the folder and move your saves over.

Edit: Silma has now updated the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos and sa080691

Ahahaha

Jun 25, 2017
Looks like Silma is busy for now so here's the bugfix . Just download the folder and move your saves over.
The version number on the edge of game window still show ver 0.45 so I guess you just forget to change this version number.

DodoDoduo

Aug 30, 2019
Don't know if this one was mentioned already, but I have a bug where Liz shows pregnant on the menu when wearing the harlot's baby doll even though she's not.
I started a new game and went on doing inspiction, inn, tavern and blacksmith events aswell as other quests to get the bronze permit. I went to the brothel, did the first scene and afterwards emmediately got the harlot's baby doll and put it on which shows Liz pregnant on the menu (single child I believe). When talking to npcs while wearing it, it shows her correctly not pregnant. The menu still says zero pregnancies and follicular phase, sex count is 3.

Awesome mod btw.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Don't know if this one was mentioned already, but I have a bug where Liz shows pregnant on the menu when wearing the harlot's baby doll even though she's not.
I started a new game and went on doing inspiction, inn, tavern and blacksmith events aswell as other quests to get the bronze permit. I went to the brothel, did the first scene and afterwards emmediately got the harlot's baby doll and put it on which shows Liz pregnant on the menu (single child I believe). When talking to npcs while wearing it, it shows her correctly not pregnant. The menu still says zero pregnancies and follicular phase, sex count is 3.

Awesome mod btw.
The bug has already been reported, but thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: DodoDoduo

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
The alley birth is still kinda scuffed and broken, this is the result
Screenshot_20210910-075203.png

This is on early preg count and impurity 3 carrying triplets and after that the game still think liz is pregnant and its the scene that plays is not multiple births. This include the cossack(?) The guy that watches liz, theres no multi birth but the scene works, so far, i have only done the cossack only once.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
The alley birth is still kinda scuffed and broken, this is the result

This is on early preg count and impurity 3 carrying triplets and after that the game still think liz is pregnant and its the scene that plays is not multiple births. This include the cossack(?) The guy that watches liz, theres no multi birth but the scene works, so far, i have only done the cossack only once.
Only the first cossack birth has a multiples variation, the others do not. That said, did you see the singles birth the first time you gave birth to the triplets or was the repeated birth the single baby variation, or was it both?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes