Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Can you add a safety switch regarding Liz on a impregnated state going inside the dungeon and getting pregnant there(this happens on the upper stratum dungeon) because the dude that guarding the entrance won't allow me to exit

Reactions: big numbers

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
Another bug. When pregnant with twins and you are teleported to Lady Echo to give birth, birth scene keeps on repeating itself.
did you downloaded the update before that yet
EDIT: yeah nvm having the same issue here even with the new update

Last edited:

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
At what point in the event does the looping occur? At the very end when Liz talks about finding someone to watch her give birth? Or somewhere else?
Just triggered it again when pregnant with triplets. After being teleported to Lady Echo's home, it starts looping as soon as she leaves Liz alone to give birth by herself.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

Here's another bug fix. Please thank loser for his work and thank you all for your patience with us and enjoying the mod.
Thank you guys for your hard work. You did a great job, because this is one of the games, which should have pregnancy in it.

Reactions: GuyPerson1911

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Excellent game!

I think I've just found a bug. I'm sure it's deliberate that the ability to save the game is turned off when you're fighting one of the "mega-monsters". But if you lose the battle then it's not turned back on again unless/until you fight the monster again later on and this time win.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
So at near the end of the game I lost the option to dishivle the clothes and that’s one of the requirements to get the blonde to go with you in town how do you fix this?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Excellent game!

I think I've just found a bug. I'm sure it's deliberate that the ability to save the game is turned off when you're fighting one of the "mega-monsters". But if you lose the battle then it's not turned back on again unless/until you fight the monster again later on and this time win.
I took a look at the code and it looks like everything should work so if it doesn't then there's not much I can do. The enemy and combat code isn't something I'm familiar with and I'm not sure I could even implement a fix without breaking everything. Thankfully the bosses aren't that hard, but unfortunately I don't think I can do anything about the saving bug.

So at near the end of the game I lost the option to dishivle the clothes and that’s one of the requirements to get the blonde to go with you in town how do you fix this?
Get back to impurity 4.

Reactions: Ramenlord2001

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Is the cossack scene bugged or its just me that still stuck at the 4th scene or maybe i need to increase the preg count?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
So I played to basically the end and from what I read the master never said she couldn’t get pregnant so I was wondering if she going to get pregnant versions too at some point. the mod title screen has her pregnant too so it be cool she get added to the mix sooner or later though I mostly just want to see a h scene with both of them giving birth

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
So I played to basically the end and from what I read the master never said she couldn’t get pregnant so I was wondering if she going to get pregnant versions too at some point. the mod title screen has her pregnant too so it be cool she get added to the mix sooner or later though I mostly just want to see a h scene with both of them giving birth
she cant yet the guy working on the mod hasnt work on that yet

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
discovered this just recently i have some problems

how do i trigger the lactation events?
i talk to the cow girl april and nothing happen
there is a bar that ask me for breast milf but lit's refuses

how do i progress this?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
discovered this just recently i have some problems

how do i trigger the lactation events?