Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Leweddood69

Feb 9, 2020
Can you post an image of the dialogue that occurs right before the crash?
When I did it again it didn't pop up but this was the dialogue befoe it popped up last time.
Not sure if it was because I did it right after I got the letter or because I just got impregnated.
Missing File 2.PNG

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Only the first cossack birth has a multiples variation, the others do not. That said, did you see the singles birth the first time you gave birth to the triplets or was the repeated birth the single baby variation, or was it both?
As i said in my previous previous comment, I had to start the game from scratch because my dumbass save on top of a complete 12 hours save, so yeah, the Cossack is the first for this save and I only see a single baby not multiple.
Aside from the dark nipple sprite still floating after Liz gave birth and put back her clothes on in echo House, i haven't found another bug

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
As i said in my previous previous comment, I had to start the game from scratch because my dumbass save on top of a complete 12 hours save, so yeah, the Cossack is the first for this save and I only see a single baby not multiple.
Aside from the dark nipple sprite still floating after Liz gave birth and put back her clothes on in echo House, i haven't found another bug
Do you still get the multiples birth dialogue?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out the problem.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Godspeed working on those patches man, I will report what I found weird and other things that might be a bug

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
When I did it again it didn't pop up but this was the dialogue befoe it popped up last time.
Not sure if it was because I did it right after I got the letter or because I just got impregnated.
View attachment 1397035
Wanted to say I got this error as well and my character was impregnated.

Update - I was able to continue when I'm not pregnant.

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Wanted to say I got this error as well and my character was impregnated.

Update - I was able to continue when I'm not pregnant.
Figured out the problem, thanks for the reports.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Ok, I'm feeling kind of dumb atm. Where do I get a coat and where do I get a luxurious coat? And, is there a debug that speeds up the pregnancy or do you have to just keep going through them slowly.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Ok, I'm feeling kind of dumb atm. Where do I get a coat and where do I get a luxurious coat? And, is there a debug that speeds up the pregnancy or do you have to just keep going through them slowly.
Both coats are crafted. The itemmaker has multiple tabs for items, armors, and weapons. There is no way to speed up pregnancies unless you count the pregtool, but all it does is set you close to birth.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
As for right now, it's just to fill in the new blanks created by the preg stages and the uterine/pregnancy progress window.

• Love
Reactions: Necronlord3

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Both coats are crafted. The itemmaker has multiple tabs for items, armors, and weapons. There is no way to speed up pregnancies unless you count the pregtool, but all it does is set you close to birth.
Thanks! I had a duh moment after realizing that.

Curious to know, does anyone know games similar to this or that are modded like this? I know of the..Hazami? I forget the actual name of it.

Ahyri

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks! I had a duh moment after realizing that.

Curious to know, does anyone know games similar to this or that are modded like this? I know of the..Hazami? I forget the actual name of it.
The game you're thinking of is called Hazumi and the Pregnation.

As for recommendations, the only one that comes to my mind is Violated Heroine. In my opinion it has one of the best pregnancy systems, but you'll mostly be looking at pixel art and animations if you're okay with that. I'd link it here, but I don't think it's allowed. With a little digging, you should be able to find the game.

edit: Wings of Roldea is another great game, but the pregnancy system is more out of the way and less in depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roseys and RenH

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
So the alley birth is still bugged.
The dialogue show that liz is giving birth to a multiple but the cg is not showing liz giving birth to multiple, only 1 baby.
The face expression changes and like i said, she gave birth to 1 baby, as the while, after that the game still thinks that shes pregnant

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
can some one help me with this i think i found a new problem i talked to the mod creater and this is the 1st they saw of it can anyone pls

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
You might not have the runtime installs.

Download the VX Ace variant and install that.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I know. Just posting the same answer so other people can search as well.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Another bug. When pregnant with twins and you are teleported to Lady Echo to give birth, birth scene keeps on repeating itself.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes