Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Ahahaha

Jun 25, 2017
to me it finally unlocked after beating the last boss
Could you describe in details how to move on from lower stratum brothel stage 2 to stage 3?
After cleared a game and was sent back to town (time before final boss) I tried to trigger the event again and again but still not work.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Could you describe in details how to move on from lower stratum brothel stage 2 to stage 3?
After cleared a game and was sent back to town (time before final boss) I tried to trigger the event again and again but still not work.
You need to view either one of the lesson orbs in your key items inventory.

Ahahaha

Jun 25, 2017
You need to view either one of the lesson orbs in your key items inventory.
Thank you! I totally forgot about those orbs.
Now I almost complete all events in the recollection room except this one.
Anyone knows where is this merchant the orb mentioned to?

Ahahaha

Jun 25, 2017
question i found her right next to the church another thing how many scene does this event have 1 or 2
As of now, 2 events. The Mod Team has planned to further them more as it was noted in that alley when labor-pain Liz go checked it (after completed the former 2 events).

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I love this mod and kind hope one the main stuff get finished they add the chance to get pregnant with more than triplets for example like quintuplets I just want her the have an even huger belly

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug, but in the arena gangbang scene for Liz with high preg count, her belly inflates and deflates for like a second.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Is there a way to progress the sword women from the arena I been wearing the armor and been doing live births but can’t seem to get anything past that I assumed I just have to keep doing it until she got pregnant but I been doing for the past 2 days nothing so far

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug, but in the arena gangbang scene for Liz with high preg count, her belly inflates and deflates for like a second.
Around what dialogue does this bug occur?

Is there a way to progress the sword women from the arena I been wearing the armor and been doing live births but can’t seem to get anything past that I assumed I just have to keep doing it until she got pregnant but I been doing for the past 2 days nothing so far
Mirabel will get preg content eventually, but it's going to be a while.

I love this mod and kind hope one the main stuff get finished they add the chance to get pregnant with more than triplets for example like quintuplets I just want her the have an even huger belly
I wouldn't hold out hope for that. We originally planned to only go up to triplets with multiples and we're sticking to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Necronlord3

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
it's kinda unfotunate that even if you are pregnant with twins or triplets the only birth scene where this actually matter is in the old lady house, all the other seem to show a single baby regardless

but i do understand that changing this is probably a lot of work

regardless, woudl be possible to add a more powerfull feritlity drug that always make you have triplets?

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019
it's kinda unfotunate that even if you are pregnant with twins or triplets the only birth scene where this actually matter is in the old lady house, all the other seem to show a single baby regardless
If you give birth outside, alone, it matters. It would however make the mod a lot better, if the "assisted" births would also have twin/triplet scenes.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Also harlot's outfit has same issue that doesn't show triplet belly size during dialogue but works fine in the menu. Liz with high preg count.

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
bug report, the top 3 mini event the top right in the pregnant recollection room, i'm farily sure i did all of them even many times but they do not unlock in the recollection room

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
This might be an issue with the outfit Liz is wearing. I confirmed that there is no inflate/deflate occurring if she wears the chastity armor into arena.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
bug report, the top 3 mini event the top right in the pregnant recollection room, i'm farily sure i did all of them even many times but they do not unlock in the recollection room
You probably didn't view the birth versions of those scenes.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes