Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey loserishome, I just wanted to say thanks for being so active and putting the effort towards adding content to this game. I really appreciate it!

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Hey loserishome, I just wanted to say thanks for being so active and putting the effort towards adding content to this game. I really appreciate it!
Haha, well, most of the credit goes to the original dev, Silma. He made literally all of the stuff necessary for me to add new content which makes it pretty easy for me to do so.

Reactions: D.VaBeast

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Well I'm looking at the files, after applying the uncensored patch then moving those files away and moving away the character expressions which are uncensored too you get around 400 files from the preg mod to uncensor. Some of them just seem to be duplicates with the addition of "preg" in the name without any change to the image.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Well I'm looking at the files, after applying the uncensored patch then moving those files away and moving away the character expressions which are uncensored too you get around 400 files from the preg mod to uncensor. Some of them just seem to be duplicates with the addition of "preg" in the name without any change to the image.
Those duplicates are ones that the previous dev planned on editing but never got around to I think. I currently have someone looking at them to see if it is possible for him to edit them. I am also aware that editing the pregnant images to be uncensored would not be very difficult, but I lack the programs and skills to do the editing, so unless someone volunteers, I don't think anyone's going to want to edit 400 different image files.

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Those duplicates are ones that the previous dev planned on editing but never got around to I think. I currently have someone looking at them to see if it is possible for him to edit them. I am also aware that editing the pregnant images to be uncensored would not be very difficult, but I lack the programs and skills to do the editing, so unless someone volunteers, I don't think anyone's going to want to edit 400 different image files.
....Well since I last posted I have already uncensored one set of scenes already.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
how can I access milking scene?
Talk to the cow that's right next to Vain April. You need to be in pregnant and not in labor to see it. Not sure about corruption/pregcount requirements since there's multiple variants of the event that I don't have time to look at since I'm busy with other stuff.

....Well since I last posted I have already uncensored one set of scenes already.
Wait really? Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying earlier. Please send me them at loserishome@gmail.com and I'll have them added by the next update.

Reactions: hikao27

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Wait really? Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying earlier. Please send me them at loserishome@gmail.com and I'll have them added by the next update.
well I had nothing better to do, so I'm seeing if I can do some of them. far I'm down from ~400 files to ~230 files. If keep going at this rate I'll be done in about ~2 hours give or take getting distracted.

Last edited:
Reactions: oni

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Talk to the cow that's right next to Vain April. You need to be in pregnant and not in labor to see it. Not sure about corruption/pregcount requirements since there's multiple variants of the event that I don't have time to look at since I'm busy with other stuff.
thanks, since I cant find it in 0.25c
i'll asume it's in your version of udpate (which I'm currently downloading)

If I may suggest, can we get a method to somehow access pregnancy gallery?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018

I'll get around to adding the new scenes to the gallery eventually, but right now I'm more focused on adding new scenes. It may be a while before I have the time to update the gallery, but all the new events are easily repeatable.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I think the milking scene is only viewable when you have Liz's default clothes equipped.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I think the milking scene is only viewable when you have Liz's default clothes equipped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have tried yet it's still unavalaible
also I just noticed the game title is still at 0.25 despite it being from the mega link you posted

The arena's update worked wonder

The upper stratum store still has yet to have their pregnant version despite going there while pregnant (liz suddenly lose her belly while doing it)

sorry for pestering too much about this, I know you worked wonder considering your speed of update

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have tried yet it's still unavalaible
also I just noticed the game title is still at 0.25 despite it being from the mega link you posted

The arena's update worked wonder

The upper stratum store still has yet to have their pregnant version despite going there while pregnant (liz suddenly lose her belly while doing it)

sorry for pestering too much about this, I know you worked wonder considering your speed of update
Turns out you also need to be able to dishevel and have already gone through at least three pregnancies. As for the game title, turns out I changed the folder name but not the actual game title itself. Next update will be called the correct version. Lastly, the upper stratum merchant scenes remove your belly because the pregnant versions of the that scene do not exist. I will get around to coming up with something for that eventually, but for now there's nothing I can do.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Turns out you also need to be able to dishevel and have already gone through at least three pregnancies. As for the game title, turns out I changed the folder name but not the actual game title itself. Next update will be called the correct version. Lastly, the upper stratum merchant scenes remove your belly because the pregnant versions of the that scene do not exist. I will get around to coming up with something for that eventually, but for now there's nothing I can do.
Thank you! it worked~! keep up the Godly work!
we are forever grateful for you and Silma

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Alright almost fully done editing the preg images with the incensored images. The last few require a bit more work than just overlaying the uncensored over the censored parts. For the most part I think everything is correct, but there might be mistakes of pasting the wrong uncensore onto the wrong censored version. It's easy to miss with variantations of a scene. if anyone wants to double check my work go ahead; I'll be back in a week.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Alright almost fully done editing the preg images with the incensored images. The last few require a bit more work than just overlaying the uncensored over the censored parts. For the most part I think everything is correct, but there might be mistakes of pasting the wrong uncensore onto the wrong censored version. It's easy to miss with variantations of a scene. if anyone wants to double check my work go ahead; I'll be back in a week.
Some images doesn't have uncensored versions since they were taken from other Clymenia's titles. Also there is one quite modded scene in the armors shop where you will have some trouble to uncensor.
Check if you can get the original files from Silma to make your work easier.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018

Thanks for the work. Arkone has edited a bunch of pictures for me to give them preg variants, so if you're still up for it I could send you them later for uncensoring. As for the pics that need a source, the ones with the blonde woman are from a previous clymenia game that hasn't been uncensored yet. I have no idea where the cheeks spread birth images came from, you'd have to ask Silma, the original dev.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
... and here I thought this mod has been dead and buried. Now I feel like a dick.

*Diving Dogeza*

I apologize everyone, for being a disappointment. IRL might be hard and harsh, but I should not have faultered.

And thank you Loserishome for not letting the it go.

Should you need anything pm me.

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Yvonne is from Nobleman's Retort, while the cheek spread is from Civilian Justice 2. Well done on the hair recolour. Neither of which has a uncensored version so I can't edit those. The only other one I can't is the 4p bath scene since Silma edited those. Really good job on that. The scene involving the Chastitie armor will be the most time consuming since I can't just copy over the censored pixelation and the stuff around it. The problem is the change from stockings to leggings I'll have paste the uncensored over onto a layer then slowly erase the black stockings away without getting ride of the penis. After that, everything else I didn't finish was just because it was getting late and I had work in the morning.

I don't think I can really help reliably. Work is time consuming and I really want to avoid not getting enough sleep. I only have saturday and sunday to reliably do anything and that's if I have other stuff to handle. I just had enough spare time to edit over the uncensored version that time.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes