Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
drawing whenever I can, so I do feel bad about not doing more than I feel I should.
the main thing is to monitor your health. Recently, I severely damaged my stomach because I stopped monitoring what I ate (all because of stress at work) and ended up in the hospital ... Therefore, I would like you not to torture yourself much and take care of your health.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
loserishome , is there any plan to add pregnant scenes to the high class brothel?
This part is more on me to create the resources. The issue lies with the costume for the high class brothel being a corset.

I'm thinking of pushing the baby doll clothing, and having liz wear that instead of the corset when she triggers brothel scenes while pregnant.

Thoughts guys?

• Thinking Face

TesteBRBR

Dec 25, 2017
This part is more on me to create the resources. The issue lies with the costume for the high class brothel being a corset.

I'm thinking of pushing the baby doll clothing, and having liz wear that instead of the corset when she triggers brothel scenes while pregnant.

Thoughts guys?
Fine by me

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
I agree the garter belt and stockings should definitely stay. Maybe the top can be replaced or combined with the existing babydoll outfit for her top half. Or the corset can be reskinned to just be a "bra" or bustier portion of the corset. Or edit the corset into a bustier? It's all a lot of extra work though.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Welp, I've 100% the game. It's a shame the sensei preggo scenes has not yet to be implemented, but the concept is definitely way better. I got blue balled by the og game so much it hurt, but this saved it and maybe adding some dark nipple to the teacher and maybe a public hair option to add some "spice"? XD

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Oh yeah. If this mod is still missing something, it's some nice pubic hair on the girls. Although implementing it might be a bit too much since it would need to appear on every scene where applicable.
It's not that hard to implement, but Silma would have to draw all the pubic hairs variations to apply over every type of sprite / scene.
Then it could be toggled on and off like dark nipples.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I always thought Liz had pretty decent honkers as it was. Maybe it was the illusion of the belly, but I thought her tits plumped up a bit when she was pregnant.

• Thinking Face

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
Her boobs do actually grow when she gets pregnant. The more kids she has in her belly, the bigger her boobs get.
i see unfortunately in almost all events she has the default 1 child pregnancy even if she has triplets so i never really noticed.. is there any plan in the future for event to actually show twin and triplets pregnancy?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
i see unfortunately in almost all events she has the default 1 child pregnancy even if she has triplets so i never really noticed.. is there any plan in the future for event to actually show twin and triplets pregnancy?
That is the plan. We've even said so multiple times already.

Reactions: Tasel96

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
reporting a bug....i did this event before.. but when i try to replay the INN old man birth event i get this error now??? Desktop Screenshot 2021.11.20 - 18.27.17.96.png

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes