Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Took me a while to find, I remember seeing a title screen with Liz with a smaller bust. NGL I do like the smaller ones.

There are a few images of early Liz in a few outfits with a smaller bust, can see on e-hentai.

View attachment 1512019
That seems to be an old version of the title that was left behind in the game files. And I think it was the original concept of Liz clothes before Clymenia changed to how she looks.
Both the Steam and this version, Liz has the same breast size, with the exception of when she is pregnant. While pregnant, her breast is indeed bigger most of the times.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Took me a while to find, I remember seeing a title screen with Liz with a smaller bust. NGL I do like the smaller ones.

There are a few images of early Liz in a few outfits with a smaller bust, can see on e-hentai.

View attachment 1512019 View attachment 1512020
Yeah, that seems to be left over files from the actual game devs. There are standing sprites of young liz in the OG game. Dunno what they planned, but yeah.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It also looks like her hair was a bit fluffier. It covers more of her teacher as it was, whereas now, while I wouldn't say her hair isn't long and probably still fluffy, it looked like it puffed out more.

I'm kinda glad we got her as is, because her younger(?) body makes her neck look too long.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but there seems to be a bug in this patched version. When I loaded a save while Liz is already pregnant, she is trapped in a loop of constantly repeating all of her pregnancy progression dialogue. So I had her give birth in the old 0.48 version, and tried to have her impregnated in the patchfix version. However, there seems to be problem in which she never realizes her impregnation status, which in turn doesn't update her pregnancy progression properly.

So after sleeping for a bunch of days, her sprite and CG in the menu will stay the same while her pregnancy state progresses in her sex status window. She will eventually state her second trimester dialogue with an impregnated sprite, in which the CG in the menu will then update to her proper pregnancy size. However, the standing CG will never update from the impregnated state. Her interactions with NPCs also reflect her impregnated CG state.

As for giving birth, once she reaches Labor Pains, there won't be any opportunity to give birth in the public setting. However, she will still be teleported to Lady Echo and the normal birth sequence will occur there.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but there seems to be a bug in this patched version. When I loaded a save while Liz is already pregnant, she is trapped in a loop of constantly repeating all of her pregnancy progression dialogue. So I had her give birth in the old 0.48 version, and tried to have her impregnated in the patchfix version. However, there seems to be problem in which she never realizes her impregnation status, which in turn doesn't update her pregnancy progression properly.

So after sleeping for a bunch of days, her sprite and CG in the menu will stay the same while her pregnancy state progresses in her sex status window. She will eventually state her second trimester dialogue with an impregnated sprite, in which the CG in the menu will then update to her proper pregnancy size. However, the standing CG will never update from the impregnated state. Her interactions with NPCs also reflect her impregnated CG state.

As for giving birth, once she reaches Labor Pains, there won't be any opportunity to give birth in the public setting. However, she will still be teleported to Lady Echo and the normal birth sequence will occur there.
FUCK

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018

Okay so after some testing I was unable to replicate bugs you were experiencing. It could have something to do with your save so could you send me your save so that I can test it?

Reactions: Fiamos

lucchen1212

Sep 3, 2020

I also have this bug

Reactions: Necronlord3

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Okay so after some testing I was unable to replicate bugs you were experiencing. It could have something to do with your save so could you send me your save so that I can test it?
Can you uncheck flags somehow through save editing? I'm pretty sure the cause of this bug is not completing the cossack events first.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes